CatBanter

-   -   Why Does Buddha Eat Cobwebs? (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=18088)

J. Marz June 14th 04 01:53 AM

Why Does Buddha Eat Cobwebs?

Jon C wrote;

Don't you feel silly now?

Not really, considering you proved nothing except the fact that you
post under another nym in another group. Explain why your IP is
identical to Marys! Now don't you feel silly? BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

Jon C June 14th 04 02:40 AM

"J. Marz" wrote in message
om...
Jon C wrote;

Don't you feel silly now?

Not really, considering you proved nothing except the fact that you
post under another nym in another group. Explain why your IP is
identical to Marys! Now don't you feel silly? BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

24.194.33.86 = 66.26.242.227?

I think I'm missing something... what are you talking about? We're both in
New York.. her IP is Roadrunner in Rochester, mine is Roadrunner in Albany.