CatBanter

-   -   Antarctic Expedition (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=113537)

cshenk September 28th 17 01:24 AM

Antarctic Expedition

On 2017-09-26 20:47:39 +0000, said:

Pipps sez to Ranger, what do you think where would you like to go
fur the ball.

hmmmmmm?

Pipps! Hi!

I fink Antarctica is gonna be great. Dis here big ballroom feels nice
an comfy to me. Wif da volcanic heating, it feels to me like da
tempachoor is prolly in the low 60s, so I feel purrty comfy.

I see dat Francesca embedded a teleporter beacon in the rock wall
over here by da big room - I guess it's kinda like a foyer for da
ballroom? - so I fink dat would be a good place fur da guest signin
table. How about you an me work da guest signin table? We can make
sure dat da guest register always has good pen, an we can answer
questions for guests, and we could hand out rainbow hankies.

Ranger

Dats great Ranger! Wez also needs to hand out glow-sticks. Wif da need
to not get 'too hot' anna melt what shouldn't be melted for our hosts,
dis seems like a gud idea? Kin wez put a basket dere anna youz help
kittahs get one?

Daisy-chan

Ranger McDude September 28th 17 01:10 PM

Antarctic Expedition

Dats great Ranger! Wez also needs to hand out glow-sticks. Wif da need
to not get 'too hot' anna melt what shouldn't be melted for our hosts,
dis seems like a gud idea? Kin wez put a basket dere anna youz help
kittahs get one?

Daisy-chan

Oh yes! Dats a eggzelent idea. We can definitely set up a bazket for
glow sticks.

Ranger

cshenk September 28th 17 10:27 PM

Antarctic Expedition

Ranger McDude wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

Dats great Ranger! Wez also needs to hand out glow-sticks. Wif da
need to not get 'too hot' anna melt what shouldn't be melted for
our hosts, dis seems like a gud idea? Kin wez put a basket dere
anna youz help kittahs get one?

Daisy-chan

Oh yes! Dats a eggzelent idea. We can definitely set up a bazket for
glow sticks.

Ranger

Daisy-chan gives Ranger a saucy nose boop right in front of Pipps and
says "Thank you! I've arranged for the sticks already anna dis time
deys all different colours!".

Pipps grins. She knows Daisy-chan lost her heart to Oreon, the one
eyed scrappy fellow from years ago, but he passed over the bridge
before she could catch him.