CatBanter

-   -   Road trip (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=10898)

The Highland Kitties January 5th 04 07:29 PM

Road trip

Gudgud morning, efurrykitty! Iz we all rested up after dat wild Mew
Year's party? Boy, dat was somefing else. All dem 'splosions and dat
nice moosic and great food...

Iz we all ready to finish off dis trip? We'z only a couple or three
hours from de end of route 66 at Santa Monica pier. Since most of the
hoomin kittens are back in scool, the roads shouldn't be too busy. Is
you all ready to hop on board for de rest of the de ride?

Has anybody seen Cleocatra?

Sammy Kitten

Sonam Dasara January 5th 04 08:08 PM

Hihi,
Anna happy noo yeer! Yes dat was sumfin, 'specially dose fireworks, huh,
Sammy! conspiritorial look

I'ze reddy ta transport back to da Ar-Vee; howzabowt efurrykitty else?
Tiger, is yoo reddy? Cleopatra?

--
Cordially,

Sonam Dasara

email: ask-at-electric-hyphen-ink-dot-com

Sylvia M. January 5th 04 09:38 PM

Doz fyrwurkz wer awsum!!

I yam reddee. Du we hab e-nuff gaz tu mayke it awl da way, ur du we need
anudder stop, maybe furr snakz tuu?

Dyna, kreditkard at da reddy

Me January 5th 04 10:27 PM

Weze bak. Meowmie waz sik an didn't do her tiping duties fur uz. Itz
nice cleer weather, but turn dat heeter on, itz kold.

Snowflake and Frieda

Miss Violette January 5th 04 10:45 PM

*Tiger has hung his tux up and put away all of his finery in hopes of using
it again soon on his next date...

* The 'porter twinkles and the door opens and Tiger steps out... Isa yoursef
readi? I thinked I wuuld pick yourownsef up ta go inna myown 'porter back
ta da road trip... He holdz door fur his ladyfriend and waits expectantly...

Miss Violette January 5th 04 10:51 PM

Dey was pretty 'spectaklur wazn't dey? I isa readi ta go, OEJ

I am readi, and a snack stop might be nice, where would you like to stop?
Miss Violette

Trudi stretches and yawns and... Is we goin agin? I wonner if that nice
babykitty willz finish da trip wif uses... Trudi