CatBanter

-   -   Cleo Mahoney (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=89997)

Christina Websell July 26th 08 08:23 PM

Cleo Mahoney

I got an e-mail from her and I wondered if it was from one of Dan's kitties.
Alas not.

Trying to sell me Rx Canadian meds.
What a shame, Boyfie was quite interested..

Tweed

[email protected] July 26th 08 11:33 PM

Cleo Mahoney

Christina Websell wrote:

I got an e-mail from her and I wondered if it was from one of Dan's kitties.
Alas not.

Trying to sell me Rx Canadian meds.
What a shame, Boyfie was quite interested..

Dan's cats are spamming you?? :)

--
Joyce ^..^

Daniel Mahoney July 27th 08 03:41 AM

Cleo Mahoney

In article ,
"Christina Websell" wrote:

I got an e-mail from her and I wondered if it was from one of Dan's kitties.
Alas not.

Trying to sell me Rx Canadian meds.
What a shame, Boyfie was quite interested..

Tweed

I got one of those a couple days ago too. The "From" part really caught
my eye!

Dan