CatBanter

-   -   THERE IS NO MAD COW DISEASE IN THE UNITED STATES! (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=16690)

PawsForThought March 18th 04 06:27 PM

THERE IS NO MAD COW DISEASE IN THE UNITED STATES!

From: (outbound)

Really? Tell that to this Green Beret!

He didn't acquire the disease in the US according to the article.
________
See my cats:
http://community.webshots.com/album/56955940rWhxAe

IBen Getiner March 19th 04 09:33 AM

olitter (PawsForThought) wrote in message ...
From:
(outbound)

Really? Tell that to this Green Beret!

He didn't acquire the disease in the US according to the article.
________
See my cats:
http://community.webshots.com/album/56955940rWhxAe

Do you think that the US government is going to let something as
damning as this out of the bag? And do WHAT to the multimillion dollar
beef industry??? At least, not until after the election, that is.
These *******s would have covered up 911 if there had been only one
jet involved, you can believe that. These are the same people who
tried to sell you the fable that it was Oswald who killed Kennedy!

IBen G.

Carrie-Lou Salter March 19th 04 11:27 AM

"IBen Getiner" wrote in message
om...
Do you think that the US government is going to let something as
damning as this out of the bag? And do WHAT to the multimillion dollar
beef industry??? At least, not until after the election, that is.
These *******s would have covered up 911 if there had been only one
jet involved, you can believe that. These are the same people who
tried to sell you the fable that it was Oswald who killed Kennedy!

IBen G.

Just curious, if it wasn't Oswald who killed Kennedy, who was it?

dgk March 19th 04 03:21 PM

On Fri, 19 Mar 2004 06:27:57 -0500, "Carrie-Lou Salter"
wrote:

"IBen Getiner" wrote in message
. com...
Do you think that the US government is going to let something as
damning as this out of the bag? And do WHAT to the multimillion dollar
beef industry??? At least, not until after the election, that is.
These *******s would have covered up 911 if there had been only one
jet involved, you can believe that. These are the same people who
tried to sell you the fable that it was Oswald who killed Kennedy!

IBen G.

Just curious, if it wasn't Oswald who killed Kennedy, who was it?

I agree with IBen on this. It was a conspiracy involving our own
government and many of the same crew who later found fame as part of
the Watergate breaking.

GAUBSTER2 March 19th 04 05:38 PM

From: dgk

Just curious, if it wasn't Oswald who killed Kennedy, who was it?

I agree with IBen on this. It was a conspiracy involving our own
government and many of the same crew who later found fame as part of
the Watergate breaking.

Oh brother! You sure hate America, don't you?

Why don't you answer the question of who killed Kennedy? Because it's easier
to point fingers and assign blame than it is to fix problems or take
responsibility! Who are "they" anyway?? Why don't you name names instead of
pointing to an "unknown force"? Otherwise, you're just spewing rhetoric and
you're not worth paying attention to...it's just the rantings of a madman.