CatBanter

-   -   OT Job purr request :o/ (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=26213)

Helen Miles April 12th 05 01:56 PM

OT Job purr request :o/

Like many RPCA-ers, I'm currently in the job market. :o( Because of
certain circumstances, I've had to quit my PhD. :o( Dark Tiger (my TV
production company) is still working on getting its first contract, so I
have to play in the real world for a while...

I've found a PERFECT job that would be right up my street - it uses all
my environmental skills working for the Welsh environment agency. Please
could I have some purrs that I get invited for interview?

They'd be much appreciated.

Thanks
Helen M

Victor Martinez April 12th 05 02:17 PM

Helen Miles wrote:
Like many RPCA-ers, I'm currently in the job market. :o( Because of
certain circumstances, I've had to quit my PhD. :o( Dark Tiger (my TV

I'm sorry to hear that!

production company) is still working on getting its first contract, so I
have to play in the real world for a while...

Purrs for this to materialize soon too!

I've found a PERFECT job that would be right up my street - it uses all
my environmental skills working for the Welsh environment agency. Please
could I have some purrs that I get invited for interview?

Perfect job purrs on the way!!!!!!!!!!

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he

jmcquown April 12th 05 02:24 PM

Helen Miles wrote:
Like many RPCA-ers, I'm currently in the job market. :o( Because of
certain circumstances, I've had to quit my PhD. :o( Dark Tiger (my TV
production company) is still working on getting its first contract,
so I have to play in the real world for a while...

I've found a PERFECT job that would be right up my street - it uses
all my environmental skills working for the Welsh environment agency.
Please could I have some purrs that I get invited for interview?

They'd be much appreciated.

Thanks
Helen M

You've got purrs for both the production company and the job!

Jill

Helen Wheels April 12th 05 02:56 PM

Helen Miles wrote:

Like many RPCA-ers, I'm currently in the job market. :o( Because of
certain circumstances, I've had to quit my PhD. :o( Dark Tiger (my TV
production company) is still working on getting its first contract, so I
have to play in the real world for a while...

I've found a PERFECT job that would be right up my street - it uses all
my environmental skills working for the Welsh environment agency. Please
could I have some purrs that I get invited for interview?

They'd be much appreciated.

Thanks
Helen M

Plenty of purrs on the way for you.

Caroline S. April 12th 05 03:23 PM

Helen Miles wrote:
Like many RPCA-ers, I'm currently in the job market. :o( Because of
certain circumstances, I've had to quit my PhD. :o( Dark Tiger (my TV
production company) is still working on getting its first contract, so I
have to play in the real world for a while...

I've found a PERFECT job that would be right up my street - it uses all
my environmental skills working for the Welsh environment agency. Please
could I have some purrs that I get invited for interview?

They'd be much appreciated.

Thanks
Helen M

Many purrs from here.
-Caroline S.

CatNipped April 12th 05 03:31 PM

Job purrs are on the way - good luck!

Hugs,

CatNipped

news:8325a51f15902792d7f2e3fcedfe5cbd.76411@mygate .mailgate.org...

Gabey8 April 12th 05 05:32 PM

Purrs are on the way that you not only get invited for an interview, but
hired for the position as well. :o)

Donna, also in a job hunt

Melissa Houle April 12th 05 06:56 PM

Helen Miles wrote in message
news:8325a51f15902792d7f2e3fcedfe5cbd.76411@mygate .mailgate.org...
Like many RPCA-ers, I'm currently in the job market. :o( Because of
certain circumstances, I've had to quit my PhD. :o( Dark Tiger (my TV
production company) is still working on getting its first contract, so I
have to play in the real world for a while...

I've found a PERFECT job that would be right up my street - it uses all
my environmental skills working for the Welsh environment agency. Please
could I have some purrs that I get invited for interview?

They'd be much appreciated.

Thanks
Helen M

PRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!
In triplicate from my group. Good luck, Helen.

Melissa

Irulan April 12th 05 08:05 PM

Tons of purrs and prayers for you, Helen.
Jazz & his mama

--

Irulan
from the stars we come