CatBanter

-   -   GrandHopitus2LONG (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=2430)

Hopitus2 March 18th 04 04:43 AM

GrandHopitus2LONG

Have been preoccupied, about a week, just skimming rpca. Have even whipped
the Evil 3 into a frenzy of nerves here, even porker short furry people that
they are, all of us anxiously awaiting word from Denver on imminent arrival
of my first barekitten there.....early today - St. Paddy's (and *no one* on
either side has Irish roots, hee hee) a 7#8oz girl made her appearance on
this earth as my first grandkid. Her parents are wiped-out tired: get this,
Yowie: the hospital throws Mom out the same day: they're HOME! I was
horrified, but as son points out, the hospital is only half a block
away.....but still. I told him, AFA the day of birth, there will *always* be
a party going on somewhere on her birthday, even if all are wearing green.
There are worse days to be born on.....such as Christmas or Halloween.
Actually, if I had to pick one of those, I'd go for Halloween. Kowabunga!
Cigars for all! Cat treats all around! *We* are partying in south FL
tonight.

--
If there's no cats in heaven, I don't wanna go!

Marina March 18th 04 05:07 AM

"Hopitus2" wrote
[...]

Congratulations, Hopitus! Purrs for the new parents, that is pretty
horrifying that they had to leave the same day.

--
Marina, Frank and Nikki

Sherry March 18th 04 05:13 AM

Congratulations!! Does this little Barekitten have a name yet?
March 17 is a great birrthday. Even in Denver, hard winter is about over, and
the little barekitten will be 5-1/2 when she starts kindergarten.
How exciting for you!

Sherry

lrulan March 18th 04 07:03 AM

Congratulations on new baby! Are they going to call her Patricia? g
Jazz & his mama

--

Irulan
from now until the end of time

Hopitus2 March 18th 04 08:16 AM

Whoa! Patricia would be a good one......but they were hoping to have her on
my birthday, which was last Sat. I'm glad they didn't; the 13th sometimes
falls on Fri. This is more fun.
Havana Anisa is her name. Thanks for the congrats; I'll pass them on when
her parents wake up.
LOL - son told me if you have a Caeserean (sp.?) you get to stay *2* days in
hospital. How things have changed since he was born.....I'll tell you a way
to get to stay in a week and a half: have a heart attack; ROFL. But
intensive care unit is like being in the slammer. Try eating your food off
of your chest, for one thing. I got good at that.
BTW they caught the Ohio sniper; I was wrong; he headed west after all &
they arrested him in Vegas at his motel. Still driving the green Geo,
though.

"lrulan" wrote in message
: Congratulations on new baby! Are they going to call her Patricia? g
: Jazz & his mama
:
: --
:
: Irulan
: from the stars we came, to the stars we return
: from now until the end of time
:
:
: ...

Steve Touchstone March 18th 04 08:23 AM

On Wed, 17 Mar 2004 22:43:47 -0500, "Hopitus2"
wrote:

[...]

Congrats, and wishes for a long and happy life
--
Steve Touchstone,

[remove Junk for email]
Home Page:

Sherry March 18th 04 09:48 AM

How things have changed since he was born.....I'll tell you a way
to get to stay in a week and a half: have a heart attack; ROFL

No fair. I had a quad bypass and only stayed 5 days. Can you see a "Drive Thru
Tonsillectomy" clinic in the future?

Sherry

JP Hobbs March 18th 04 12:15 PM

Congratulations Hopitus, I'm expecting my eighth but not till October
it's very exciting isn't it,[ ISN"T IT YOWIE?!!!! ] blessings on the
new angel baby. Huggs and Purrs to her Jean.P.