CatBanter

-   -   even if all pussy... (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=80753)

reeper[_2_] June 12th 07 12:38 AM

even if all pussy...

was mine, i'd still only have nothing but an ol flat biscuit

the hell is wrong with you folk? stay on up! get on up

don't worry bout nothing, Im in the house, it's all good.
did I ever mention that? small detail. it's all good.

most of it
some of it
only what my contract makes me

finding my inner Jew June 12th 07 12:39 AM

even if all pussy...

On Jun 11, 7:38 pm, "reeper" wrote:
was mine, i'd still only have nothing but an ol flat biscuit

the hell is wrong with you folk? stay on up! get on up

don't worry bout nothing, Im in the house, it's all good.
did I ever mention that? small detail. it's all good.

most of it
some of it
only what my contract makes me

Put down the bong.
Then **** off.

reeper June 12th 07 01:36 AM

even if all pussy...

On Jun 11, 7:39 pm, finding my inner Jew
wrote:
what my contract makes me

buy me dinner.
disability don't pay hardly nothing at al nothing at all.

is why you're hair is receding, you've been pushed out of too many
free lunch lines.

cybercat June 12th 07 02:06 AM

even if all pussy...

ups.com...
wrote:
what my contract makes me

buy me dinner.
disability don't pay hardly nothing at al nothing at all.

is why you're hair is receding, you've been pushed out of too many
free lunch lines.

parkleeeeeeeeeee

jewwwwwwwwwryyyyyyyyyy

~ ~ ~ ~ O: fwimmeen out to de mayellbox

*plashplashplash*

Matthew June 12th 07 02:26 AM

even if all pussy...

"cybercat" wrote in message

ups.com...
wrote:
what my contract makes me

buy me dinner.
disability don't pay hardly nothing at al nothing at all.

is why you're hair is receding, you've been pushed out of too many
free lunch lines.

parkleeeeeeeeeee

jewwwwwwwwwryyyyyyyyyy

~ ~ ~ ~ O: fwimmeen out to de mayellbox

*plashplashplash*

I think he needs you to send him some money there Cyber her needs a good
hooker to give him a rim job ;-)

cybercat June 12th 07 02:37 AM

even if all pussy...

"Matthew" wrote in message

"cybercat" wrote in message

ups.com...
wrote:
what my contract makes me

buy me dinner.
disability don't pay hardly nothing at al nothing at all.

is why you're hair is receding, you've been pushed out of too many
free lunch lines.

parkleeeeeeeeeee

jewwwwwwwwwryyyyyyyyyy

~ ~ ~ ~ O: fwimmeen out to de mayellbox

*plashplashplash*

I think he needs you to send him some money there Cyber her needs a good
hooker to give him a rim job ;-)

Would you say this crap in anecdolts?

Matthew June 12th 07 04:31 AM

even if all pussy...

"cybercat" wrote in message

"Matthew" wrote in message

"cybercat" wrote in message

ups.com...
wrote:
what my contract makes me

buy me dinner.
disability don't pay hardly nothing at al nothing at all.

is why you're hair is receding, you've been pushed out of too many
free lunch lines.

parkleeeeeeeeeee

jewwwwwwwwwryyyyyyyyyy

~ ~ ~ ~ O: fwimmeen out to de mayellbox

*plashplashplash*

I think he needs you to send him some money there Cyber her needs a good
hooker to give him a rim job ;-)

Would you say this crap in anecdolts?

Only if Barry was there ;-)
I say what is on my mind I don't hold back no matter who it is you know
that

Matthew June 12th 07 04:32 AM

even if all pussy...

"cybercat" wrote in message

"Matthew" wrote in message

"cybercat" wrote in message

ups.com...
wrote:
what my contract makes me

buy me dinner.
disability don't pay hardly nothing at al nothing at all.

is why you're hair is receding, you've been pushed out of too many
free lunch lines.

parkleeeeeeeeeee

jewwwwwwwwwryyyyyyyyyy

~ ~ ~ ~ O: fwimmeen out to de mayellbox

*plashplashplash*

I think he needs you to send him some money there Cyber her needs a good
hooker to give him a rim job ;-)

Would you say this crap in anecdolts?

Plus this is not anecdotes this is a much cruder group

cybercat June 12th 07 05:02 AM

even if all pussy...

"Matthew" wrote in message

"cybercat" wrote in message

"Matthew" wrote in message

"cybercat" wrote in message

ups.com...
wrote:
what my contract makes me

buy me dinner.
disability don't pay hardly nothing at al nothing at all.

is why you're hair is receding, you've been pushed out of too many
free lunch lines.

parkleeeeeeeeeee

jewwwwwwwwwryyyyyyyyyy

~ ~ ~ ~ O: fwimmeen out to de mayellbox

*plashplashplash*

I think he needs you to send him some money there Cyber her needs a good
hooker to give him a rim job ;-)

Would you say this crap in anecdolts?

Plus this is not anecdotes this is a much cruder group

It is when you pulls a rimjob out of nowhere.

Matthew June 12th 07 01:30 PM

even if all pussy...

"cybercat" wrote in message

"Matthew" wrote in message

"cybercat" wrote in message

"Matthew" wrote in message

"cybercat" wrote in message

ups.com...
wrote:
what my contract makes me

buy me dinner.
disability don't pay hardly nothing at al nothing at all.

is why you're hair is receding, you've been pushed out of too many
free lunch lines.

parkleeeeeeeeeee

jewwwwwwwwwryyyyyyyyyy

~ ~ ~ ~ O: fwimmeen out to de mayellbox

*plashplashplash*

I think he needs you to send him some money there Cyber her needs a
good hooker to give him a rim job ;-)

Would you say this crap in anecdolts?

Plus this is not anecdotes this is a much cruder group

It is when you pulls a rimjob out of nowhere.

Only for you know what is ;-)