CatBanter

-   -   My old friend Topper: some photos (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=88131)

Outsider April 21st 08 10:14 PM

My old friend Topper: some photos

Topper went to the bridge in 1995 but I still think of him from time to
time. There are three photos here.

Andy

slideshow:

http://flickr.com/photos/outsider195...60952746/show/

photo index if the slideshow don't work:

http://flickr.com/photos/outsider195...7604660952746/

Daniel Mahoney April 21st 08 10:32 PM

On Mon, 21 Apr 2008 21:14:42 +0000, outsider wrote:

Topper went to the bridge in 1995 but I still think of him from time to
time. There are three photos here.

Andy

What a handsome guy he was.

Kreisleriana[_3_] April 21st 08 11:40 PM

"outsider" wrote in message

Topper went to the bridge in 1995 but I still think of him from time to
time. There are three photos here.

Andy

slideshow:

http://flickr.com/photos/outsider195...60952746/show/

photo index if the slideshow don't work:

http://flickr.com/photos/outsider195...7604660952746/

A tux! I love tuxes!!!!

--
Theresa, Stinky and Dante
drtmuirATearthlink.net

tanadashoes April 22nd 08 03:00 AM

"outsider" wrote in message

Topper went to the bridge in 1995 but I still think of him from time to
time. There are three photos here.

Andy

slideshow:

http://flickr.com/photos/outsider195...60952746/show/

photo index if the slideshow don't work:

http://flickr.com/photos/outsider195...7604660952746/

Oh!!! What a classically beautiful face and such a Tuxedo attitude. You
were so lucky to have such a beautiful owner, Andy.

Pam S.

Marina April 22nd 08 05:58 AM

outsider wrote:

photo index if the slideshow don't work:

http://flickr.com/photos/outsider195...7604660952746/

Lovely tux. I miss having a tuxedo cat around.

Adrian[_2_] April 22nd 08 09:42 AM

outsider wrote:
Topper went to the bridge in 1995 but I still think of him from time
to time. There are three photos here.

Andy

slideshow:

http://flickr.com/photos/outsider195...60952746/show/

photo index if the slideshow don't work:

http://flickr.com/photos/outsider195...7604660952746/

What a sweet face.
Cats leave pawprints on your heart

Outsider April 23rd 08 01:17 AM

Topper photos: thamnk you

outsider wrote in
:

Topper went to the bridge in 1995 but I still think of him from time to
time. There are three photos here.

Andy

slideshow:

http://flickr.com/photos/outsider195...60952746/show/

photo index if the slideshow don't work:

http://flickr.com/photos/outsider195...7604660952746/

Thanks for all the comments. Topper was a real special boy. Very smart
and very communicative and quite the clown when he wanted to be.

Andy

Outsider April 24th 08 08:42 PM

Topper photos: thamnk you

hopitus wrote in
:

On Apr 22, 6:17 pm, outsider wrote:
outsider wrote
54:

Topper went to the bridge in 1995 but I still think of him from
time to time. There are three photos here.

Andy

slideshow:

http://flickr.com/photos/outsider195...60952746/show/

photo index if the slideshow don't work:

http://flickr.com/photos/outsider195...7604660952746/

Thanks for all the comments. Topper was a real special boy. Very
smart and very communicative and quite the clown when he wanted to
be.

Andy

Wasn't he a handsome boy? I know the feeling; still miss DurDur who
went to RB 12/97. I got a PC the next year to occupy myself.

The first time I went to the Shelter to look for a new friend (the North
Shore Animal Leage) I went in and I got so upset when I saw how many
adult animals needed homes that I had to leave because I did not want
strangers to see a 40 year old man bawling. Today I might not care about
that so much.

I did go back two weeks later and adopted Zak (well, he adopted me) who
has also gone to the bridge (last year).

Susan M[_3_] April 25th 08 04:22 AM

outsider wrote:
Topper went to the bridge in 1995 but I still think of him from time to
time. There are three photos here.

Andy

slideshow:

http://flickr.com/photos/outsider195...60952746/show/

What a handsome fellow - and such a distinctive marking on his nose!

Susan M
Otis and Chester

Outsider April 25th 08 07:39 PM

My old friend Topper: some photos

Susan M wrote in news:67d13bF2oe5gqU1
@mid.individual.net:

outsider wrote:
Topper went to the bridge in 1995 but I still think of him from time to
time. There are three photos here.

Andy

slideshow:

http://flickr.com/photos/outsider195...60952746/show/

What a handsome fellow - and such a distinctive marking on his nose!

Susan M
Otis and Chester

I named him Topper from top hat and tails which he looked like he was
wearing.