CatBanter

-   -   Chinese kitten pics (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=508)

OU812? September 22nd 03 02:09 PM

Chinese kitten pics

Alphonze wrote:
Hi all!

It's taken me months to get round to it, but I've finally updated my
photo gallery with the pictures of the farm kittens that I found on
Lantau island (Hong Kong). They were everso friendly, even though I
interrupted their lunch of rice and kitchen scraps.

Pics are at:

http://rjs.project-black.co.uk/galle...album=1&page=2

or

http://tinyurl.com/o7ky

Enjoy!

Cheers
Al.

Great pics! nice to see that they look the same pretty much the wold over..
i loved the rare bored kitten pic!

Kristy
--
The older you get, the tougher it is to lose weight,
because by then your body and your fat are really good friends.

fuga =^o^= September 22nd 03 03:19 PM

Pictures are great, thanks for sharing!

fuga