CatBanter

-   -   Purrs for Dulce Mae please (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=71716)

Debra Berry May 30th 06 10:32 PM

Purrs for Dulce Mae please

Oh my goodness...purrs for Dulce Mae to calm down soon and
for speedy healing.

Debbie

Mark Edwards wrote:

Poor girl - she developed an infection in her eyes, and I took her to
the kitty doctor this morning.

They checked for corneal scratches with the black light (coool!), and
determined that she started out with an allergy that developed into an
infection. She gets eye ointment twice a day. Fortunately she is easy
to manipulate, so I don't expect a fight (whew!) like I would with
say, Little Boy.

She *did not* like the car ride. In fact, when I got her home, she
stood on the chest freezer and said MEEEEOW!! at me.

Apparently the whole ordeal upset her pretty badly, as she is throwing
up a lot, and giving me nasty looks.

Hugs and Purrs,
Mark