CatBanter

-   -   ARGH!!! Damn Cat! Just venting... (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=12180)

Joe Canuck July 15th 03 03:50 AM

Cheryl wrote:

What's with the subtle nym changes, d00d? Dodging killfiles? ;0)

Oh oh... I've been discovered. ;-)

--
"Its the bugs that keep it running."
-Joe Canuck

Sherry July 15th 03 04:37 AM

I didn't get that out of the original post at all. Do you have any
idea what "just venting" means? I think the poster was just sharing
part of her cat experience du jour. And I didn't get that kami was
being deprived of a treat as punishment, but that kami never gets a
share of human food but never quits trying (how like a cat!).

Mez

Wow, you must really be intuitive. All that, gleaned by someone who has never
posted on a cat newsgroup before but is a regular on Brandy's celebrity gossip
haunts. Or a sockpuppet. But, that's a real improvement over Brandy creating
new addys to offer support and agree with herself. ..."Savvy
Cat"..."MisLabeled"..."BMW69", etc. etc.

Sherry

Joe Canuck July 15th 03 03:21 PM

wombn wrote:

takes 2 to tango.

I really don't care to tango with the likes of "Brandy" however the well
being of a cat is in question here which is the real issue.

It's really hard for one person who have a whole flame war all to
him/her self.

Its called newsgroup arson. ;-)

Abused Man July 15th 03 06:36 PM

Brandy Alexandre wrote:
wombn , with thought and calculation, said
in rec.pets.cats.health+behav:

takes 2 to tango.

It's really hard for one person who have a whole flame war all to
him/her self.

Beyond that, he goes out of his way to evade killfiles to demand my
attention and get something going.

The issue doesn't revolve around you.

The issue is the well being of your cat.