CatBanter

-   -   Ping Missy n Wascal (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=103496)

Mosey =^..^=[_7_] December 25th 10 12:26 AM

Ping Missy n Wascal

Are yoo n Wascal n thu uther memburz uff yer famlee koming tew owr
Kissamouse Party?
Yoo kan bring yer doggies tew cuz dere r sum vury nise onez heer, n nip fudz
n dwinkz, prezzies, n wee wunt yew awl tew kome n hab fun wiff usses. Da
banister iz ulreddy polishud n iz bein uzed..wheeeeee
You kan meet owr bitties, Mayzy, named aftur Maggy May, n Tygur, naymed
aftur da Tigerman
Dey r sew kyoot.
Iffen yoo need uh ryde ai kan send uh big porter fur yew awl. yeUP.
Luv, Mosey n MeOwy

Will in New Haven December 25th 10 12:30 AM

Ping Missy n Wascal

On Dec 24, 6:26*pm, "Mosey =^..^=" wrote:
Are yoo n Wascal n thu uther memburz uff yer famlee koming tew owr
Kissamouse Party?
Yoo kan bring yer doggies tew cuz dere r sum vury nise onez heer, n nip fudz
n dwinkz, prezzies, n wee wunt yew awl tew kome n hab fun wiff usses. Da
banister iz ulreddy polishud n iz bein uzed..wheeeeee
You kan meet owr bitties, Mayzy, named aftur Maggy May, n Tygur, naymed
aftur da Tigerman
Dey r sew kyoot.
Iffen yoo need uh ryde ai kan send uh big porter fur yew awl. yeUP.
Luv, Mosey n MeOwy

Oh, wee iz on are weigh. Missy is drivin da big red jeep-fingy an I am
typebitin on are Usses-Phone. Little Samanfa is stayin wiff are Meowmi
an Uncl Bill

So we can awl getted a RESS (interjects Missy)

WooToo continues sew dey won' be alone four Chrismus.

--
WooToo frum da red Jeep-fingy

Mosey =^..^=[_7_] December 25th 10 01:14 AM

Ping Missy n Wascal

On Dec 24, 6:26 pm, "Mosey =^..^="
Are yoo n Wascal n thu uther memburz uff yer famlee koming tew owr
Kissamouse Party?
Yoo kan bring yer doggies tew cuz dere r sum vury nise onez heer, n nip
fudz
n dwinkz, prezzies, n wee wunt yew awl tew kome n hab fun wiff usses. Da
banister iz ulreddy polishud n iz bein uzed..wheeeeee
You kan meet owr bitties, Mayzy, named aftur Maggy May, n Tygur, naymed
aftur da Tigerman
Dey r sew kyoot.
Iffen yoo need uh ryde ai kan send uh big porter fur yew awl. yeUP.
Luv, Mosey n MeOwy

Oh, wee iz on are weigh. Missy is drivin da big red jeep-fingy an I am
typebitin on are Usses-Phone. Little Samanfa is stayin wiff are Meowmi
an Uncl Bill

Umkay den, sawry Little Samanfa kant kome, but wee r happee yoo wyll bee
heer.

So we can awl getted a RESS (interjects Missy)

WooToo continues sew dey won' be alone four Chrismus.

Mosey n MeOwy boff waff n sai datz nise uv Lil Samantha tew stai hoam wiff
dem. n wee wyll be gwad wen yoo git heer. yeUP Jest kome on en da frunt
doar...hay Wascal, we gotted LOTSA floompy pillows unner da bannister tew.
Den yoo kan meet owr bitties Mayzy (naymed afttur Maggy May) , n Tygur,(
naymed aftur da Tigerman) yeUP.
Dey r sew kyoot ..n we gotz sum bear cubz tew wach da howse n hulp park da
porters.
Luvz, Mosey n MeOwy

--
WooToo frum da red Jeep-fingy