CatBanter

-   -   Tooth-pulling purrs (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=68139)

Christine Burel March 24th 06 10:11 PM

Tooth-pulling purrs

If ya'll could spare a few purrs for poor Midnight and Robin's recovery from
the dentist -- Middie had to have 1 tooth pulled and Robin had to have 2
pulled due to something called "neck lesions," which I guess is a fancy word
for decay at the gumline. Wah -- both are staying overnight for
observation. Poor babies.

thanks,
Christine

Monique Y. Mudama March 24th 06 10:13 PM

Tooth-pulling purrs

On 2006-03-24, Christine Burel penned:
If ya'll could spare a few purrs for poor Midnight and Robin's
recovery from the dentist -- Middie had to have 1 tooth pulled and
Robin had to have 2 pulled due to something called "neck lesions,"
which I guess is a fancy word for decay at the gumline. Wah -- both
are staying overnight for observation. Poor babies.

Purrs for your kitties.

--
monique, who spoils Oscar unmercifully

Karen March 24th 06 10:56 PM

Tooth-pulling purrs

On 2006-03-24 15:11:05 -0600, "Christine Burel"
said:

If ya'll could spare a few purrs for poor Midnight and Robin's recovery from
the dentist -- Middie had to have 1 tooth pulled and Robin had to have 2
pulled due to something called "neck lesions," which I guess is a fancy word
for decay at the gumline. Wah -- both are staying overnight for
observation. Poor babies.

thanks,
Christine

Purrs coming. Grant had 5 out and it didn't seem to phase him much. I'm
sure they will be much happier with the nasty things gone.

Adrian A March 24th 06 11:18 PM

Tooth-pulling purrs

Christine Burel wrote:
If ya'll could spare a few purrs for poor Midnight and Robin's
recovery from the dentist -- Middie had to have 1 tooth pulled and
Robin had to have 2 pulled due to something called "neck lesions,"
which I guess is a fancy word for decay at the gumline. Wah -- both
are staying overnight for observation. Poor babies.

thanks,
Christine

Lots of sympathetic purrs, I had to have a tooth pulled 2 weeks ago.
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy and Bagheera)
Cats leave pawprints on your heart.

W. Leong March 24th 06 11:19 PM

Tooth-pulling purrs

Rusty, who now is glad his meowmie has brushed his teeth since day 1,
is sending healing purrs.

Kreisleriana March 25th 06 12:52 AM

Tooth-pulling purrs

On Fri, 24 Mar 2006 14:11:05 -0700, "Christine Burel"
yodeled:

If ya'll could spare a few purrs for poor Midnight and Robin's recovery from
the dentist -- Middie had to have 1 tooth pulled and Robin had to have 2
pulled due to something called "neck lesions," which I guess is a fancy word
for decay at the gumline. Wah -- both are staying overnight for
observation. Poor babies.

thanks,
Christine

Poor kitties! Purra for both.

Theresa

Make Levees, Not War

Irulan March 25th 06 01:09 AM

Tooth-pulling purrs

aw, poor babies. We will purr and pray for their quick recovery.
Lily & her mama

--

Irulan
from the stars we come

Marina March 25th 06 04:58 AM

Tooth-pulling purrs

Christine Burel wrote:
If ya'll could spare a few purrs for poor Midnight and Robin's recovery from
the dentist -- Middie had to have 1 tooth pulled and Robin had to have 2
pulled due to something called "neck lesions," which I guess is a fancy word
for decay at the gumline. Wah -- both are staying overnight for
observation. Poor babies.

Aww, poor babies indeed. Having had a tooth extracted myself recently, I
am sending BTDT sympathy vibes, and the cats, who have not had any tooth
problems yet knock wood send their best healing purrs. Also soothing
purrs for their family, who misses Midnight and Robin.

marina (dot) kurten (at) iki (dot) fi

Susan M March 25th 06 06:25 AM

Tooth-pulling purrs

Purrs for both of them and for their worried/lonely meowmie!

Susan M
Otis and Chester

[email protected] March 25th 06 08:45 PM

Tooth-pulling purrs

wrote:

If ya'll could spare a few purrs for poor Midnight and Robin's recovery from
the dentist -- Middie had to have 1 tooth pulled and Robin had to have 2
pulled due to something called "neck lesions," which I guess is a fancy word
for decay at the gumline. Wah -- both are staying overnight for
observation. Poor babies.

thanks,
Christine

Awwww. I'm sure they'll be just fine, but quick-healing purrs are on