CatBanter

-   -   Happi Purrday Septymfurr Kitties! (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=10370)

Shahna September 1st 03 05:02 AM

Happi Purrday Septymfurr Kitties!

Happy Purrday tew yew,
Happy Purrrrrrrrrday deer rpcc kitties,
Happy Purrday tew yew!
an mennee moor!

September 2003

1 - Giapetto, Longfellow, Mellón, Neko, Norville
3 - Aladdin
4 - Katie
7 - Giuliani
8 - Billie Jo, Ashley Ann
9 - Mocha
15 - Elektra, Mollie
24 - Bitty
29 - Tia Maria
? - Inti

Agan, if enny kitties yew no ar knot onda lizt,ore da dayte iz rong,
or dey mayde a twip tew da bridj, pleze let me no. Fangu.

Shahna

Shahna September 1st 03 06:16 AM

Shur, dat sowns lyke funfunfun! Butt dew I hafta tayke Shadow wiff
mee?
-- Shahna

Uh, BiP Onyx, fangs fur infitying mee! Dis wil bee mi furst twip! I
purrmiss tew beehav Shahna.

liddul (?!) blak boy kitty awl eggsited nokks hiz sisfur ovfer

Oops! Sowee Shahna.

Shadow

On Sun, 31 Aug 2003 23:40:55 -0500, Cory wrote:

Posted and e-mailed...

I'z goin' onna rode twip dis week, mine luf, iffin yoo wanna kum wif
mineownself. I'z infited alla da uffur RPCC kitteez (sew dat meenz yur
infited, tuu, Shadow). Weez goin' inna mineown Grandpaw and
Grandmeowmie'z Ar-Vee. I'z dryfin'.

--- Onyx

Beverly Orel September 1st 03 03:09 PM

Happy Purrrrrrrrrday effurrywon!

Hed butts,
Samantha

Happy Purrday tew yew,

Shahna September 1st 03 11:58 PM

OH MY!

Ize furry, furry, sowee fur furgitting! I hope yur hoomins didn't!

Heerz sum toona rollz an fishies tew hewp yew selerbrate!

@ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @

}}}}}* }}}}}* }}}}}*

Shahna

On Mon, 01 Sep 2003 17:18:53 GMT, "ChildFree23" wrote:

You forgotted my purrday, Shahna! I'ze turned 10 on today, Septemfur 1st.
I'ze having my DOC Partee a couple of threads down. Efurry kitty is
invited.

Charlie Fennell and Samantha are already there! We need some more
purrticipants to make the party really kick into gear!

Capt. Midnight DOC
The Good Luck Black Cat

.. .

Gabrielle September 2nd 03 04:52 AM

Happee purrrday tu yew
Happee purrday tu yewwww
Happee purrrrday deer Septimbre Catz
Happee purrrday tu yewww

Laura & Ralph

Adam September 3rd 03 03:37 AM

Agan, if enny kitties yew no ar knot onda lizt,ore da dayte iz rong,
or dey mayde a twip tew da bridj, pleze let me no. Fangu.

Shahna

Oct 17

Louise (cat of few words)
==========
Hoomin note: That's a reasonable guess, and it happens to be the birthday of
Louise Elizabeth Sawyer, after whom she was named.

Ray or Fran Tock September 17th 03 06:46 PM

Well ... the month is only half over anywayz ..... but a Happy Belated for
some and upcoming for others purrday!

Punkins & Puddi Cat

Hotspur October 9th 03 02:56 AM

"Ray or Fran Tock" wrote in message ...
Well ... the month is only half over anywayz ..... but a Happy Belated for
some and upcoming for others purrday!

Punkins & Puddi Cat

We izz soo fur behin cuz we hada helf de hoominz selebrate hoomin
septemfur purrdays. So we sez happy furry belated Septemfur purrdays.
Heer iz shum shrimps

Seti fur de late WV gang