CatBanter

-   -   Allegra Speaks Her Mind (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=73829)

Adam August 18th 06 04:13 PM

Allegra Speaks Her Mind

Fellow catizens! We are at a turning poynt in da history of Catmerica.
Da future of Catmerica hangs in da balance. We must decide which
kitty to choose tu be da next Chief Justicat uv Catmerica.

Let us look at da choices. We have Chester, who has a degree in
Catmerican law. He haz da qualifications. But he iz also da brofur uv
da Purresident of Catmerica. Dey share da same howse an da sayme
computer. He claims heze not influenced by his brofur. I grant him da
benefit uv dat doubt. But we all know abowt da chances uv compooter
problems, or da sekreterry bein sick or away, or enny uv da hundreds uv
uther reasons dat a kitty might not be able tu post tu RPCC fur a while.
Who is dere among us who haz never had dat happen tu dem? If Chester
were tu win da elekshun an dis shud happen, BOTH da Purresident an da
Chief Justicat wud be unable to post tu da RPCC. Da community wud be
totally wifout leadership. Dat iz just one uv da da problems we wud
face if Chester were elected Chief Justicat. Du we reely want tu risk
da chance uv such anarchy in da noosgroup?

Let us luk at da othur catnidate fur Chief Justicat. Louise iz an
independent thinker. She haz ten yeers experience bein a cat, and I can
say frum my pursonal experience dat she iz tough but fair. She is a
TGK, meaning she will have da moral strength tu make da difficult
decishuns. She wuz unanimusly elekted da purresident uv da Hurky Kitty
Club. If elekted, she will wurk closely wif Purresident Clarence tu
help keep Catmerica strong. An if fur enny reason wun uv da two uv dem
shud be unable tu post tu RPCC, da othur one will be dere tu solve da
problems an keep efurryone in line so Catmerica kin keep on track wif da
leedership dat haz been duly elekted.

Think bak on yur own aktivity in da RPCC. How menny times hav yu been
kept frum posting by pooter problems, ur sekreterry problems, ur bein
kept at da TEDs, ur just bein unable tu be here fur enny one uv hundreds
uv reasons. If Chester iz elekted, dat meens dat enny uv dose problems
wud leave RPCC wifout both a Purresident an Chief Justicat. Catmerica
wud be leaderless! Can enny uv us sit back an allow dis tu happen? A
vote fur Chester, qualified az he may be, means da future of Catmerica
will depend on a single compooter system, an who of us haz nefur had
compooter problems? A vote fur Louise iz a vote fur da safety uv da
guvernmint we haf worked so hard tu establish an maintain. Wy risk da
future uv Catmerica? I fink all uv us shud take dis elekshun wif da
utmost seriousness dat it desurves.

I cast my vote fur Louise. I hope each uv you will consider da
possibilities, an du da same.

Allegra, VC

Stormmee August 18th 06 05:23 PM

Allegra Speaks Her Mind

Mine name iz Chester, notted da same one dat iz runnin, I lifez wif soft
anna furry, I thinkz we haza gofurment fur or kanveenze, we iz katz we
duzint need one so ifin da hoomanz pooter iz out of ordur fur awhile her
will getz it fized qwilki anna der willz be 2 katz pluz der brofer ta maker
doit, so diz iz not a big deal, alzo we haz knotrol of time so dat duzint
matter efur, owr howze all voted fur Chester anna we iz happi doinit,
Chester,... who duzint talk muc

Pi2nya AKA Sweetee August 18th 06 06:28 PM

Allegra Speaks Her Mind

Yu hazza poynt Allegra...
I tink it can be solft by havink uh Vice Purrezident, tho.
Iffin LL, by enny smawl chanze, iz not 'lekted Sheriff,
hur kin run fur Vice Purrezident.
AAMOF, hur awlreddy kayme in az runner-up tu da Purrezident.

HTH

Pit2nya, VP of TEC.

--
Pitö.önya

ClowderCat August 19th 06 01:50 AM

Allegra Speaks Her Mind

Adam wrote:
[...]

Hi everykitty. I have to answer this one.

Mom is having us post to this newsgroup using google groups. If our
computer dies, she said she'll go to work or to the library and we can
post from there.

Also, since I'm planning on having deputy justicats all over the world,
there shouldn't be as much of a problem if mom gets sick or something
like that and we can't post here. I'm going to ask for volunteers for
that as soon as I'm elected Chief Justicat.

Also, I noticed Pitoonya asking about a kitty being vice purrsident.
Samurai Sam is already vice purrsident of Catmerica.

Chester

Adam August 19th 06 02:00 AM

Allegra Speaks Her Mind

Yu hazza poynt Allegra...
I tink it can be solft by havink uh Vice Purrezident, tho.
Iffin LL, by enny smawl chanze, iz not 'lekted Sheriff,
hur kin run fur Vice Purrezident.
AAMOF, hur awlreddy kayme in az runner-up tu da Purrezident.

HTH

Pit2nya, VP of TEC.

I thot that wen Clarence ran fur Purresident, it was wif Sapphire
Samurai fur Vice Purresident.

Allegra

Rebecca August 19th 06 03:37 AM

Allegra Speaks Her Mind

Yoo makez sum furry gud poynts, Allegra. I will carefullee catsider them
befor castin myown vote.

Rebecca

Anti Sandy August 19th 06 09:05 PM

Allegra Speaks Her Mind

Thank you, Allegra. I have recorded your vote for Louise.

Anti Sandy

snipped