CatBanter

-   -   today's issues (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=107196)

Storrmmee December 29th 11 06:51 AM

today's issues

well things were going along pretty good today, until we were in a car
wreck, we weren't hurt in the wreck, but it has brought home i might have
been in denyal about some other things so if i could have some prayers/purs,
whatever you can muster that i can deal with the stress and come out
successful i would appreciate it, soft

MLB[_4_] December 29th 11 07:02 AM

today's issues

On 12/28/2011 11:51 PM, Storrmmee wrote:
well things were going along pretty good today, until we were in a car
wreck, we weren't hurt in the wreck, but it has brought home i might have
been in denyal about some other things so if i could have some prayers/purs,
whatever you can muster that i can deal with the stress and come out
successful i would appreciate it, soft

Sending heartfelt purrs for you/MLB

Booker December 29th 11 02:07 PM

today's issues

Ar hole house is purrin fur yu. We no dat dis iz a furry streessful tyme
fur yur family, an weze purrin dat tingz settle down.

Booker, Chappy an Snowflake, an Anti Julie

Amelia T Cat December 29th 11 03:51 PM

today's issues

On Thu, 29 Dec 2011 00:51:41 -0600, Storrmmee wrote:

well things were going along pretty good today, until we were in a car
wreck, we weren't hurt in the wreck, but it has brought home i might
have been in denyal about some other things so if i could have some
prayers/purs, whatever you can muster that i can deal with the stress
and come out successful i would appreciate it, soft

This is a very stressful time for many in this newsgroup, but your
household has been dealing with more than your share. My entire clowder
is sending as many purrs as we can muster. If there is anything that any
of us (feline or human) can do to help, just let us know.

Amelia

Will in New Haven December 29th 11 05:14 PM

today's issues

On Dec 29, 1:51*am, "Storrmmee" wrote:
well things were going along pretty good today, until we were in a car
wreck, we weren't hurt in the wreck, but it has brought home i might have
been in denyal about some other things so if i could have some prayers/purs,
whatever you can muster that i can deal with the stress and come out
successful i would appreciate it, soft

Wee is awl purrin for yoor hole HOUS. Wee lubs yoons.

--
WooToo, Missy, r illitrut doggs an da hoomins wiff a gest apperuns by
da Wascal

meOwy December 29th 11 07:19 PM

today's issues

On Dec 28, 10:51*pm, "Storrmmee" wrote:
well things were going along pretty good today, until we were in a car
wreck, we weren't hurt in the wreck, but it has brought home i might have
been in denyal about some other things so if i could have some prayers/purs,
whatever you can muster that i can deal with the stress and come out
successful i would appreciate it, soft

Dat iss howwibwy stwessful an i am sneding all mine purrs tew yew.
An i wud say dis tew yew wat i say tew mine meowmie wen she hab
stwess:
meow. meow. meow. meow. meow.
Meowy

Pi2nya AKA Sweetee December 30th 11 12:44 AM

today's issues

Purrrzzzz fur yu an yurz.
Kalmnezz tuu.

I yam not shur heow to wurd sumpin bowt de-stressing,
but if it fitz yuz it tu get Less stressed.
--
Pitô.ônya

I understand that desserts help, an they are the opposite of stressed
(spelt backwards, that is)

Sylvia, hoping that it goes away soon