CatBanter

-   -   "leaking" from back end (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=12164)

Mike Copeland July 11th 03 03:30 PM

"leaking" from back end

14 yr old female has started to "leak" a little diareha occasionally.
What are some common causes? Is there something I should stop feeding
her? She gets canned fish, chicken and turkey mostly.

thanx
Mike

Cathy Friedmann July 11th 03 04:14 PM

It's possible that it's her anal glands - that they've filled up & are
leaking. A vet can check & if they're full, can express them. Otoh,
perhaps it really is diarrhea. In which case, a vet appt. is definitely
advisable.

Cathy

("The Boy in the Bubble") Paul Simon