CatBanter

-   -   Dey WAFF at Me!! (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=113254)

Will in New Haven[_2_] September 9th 16 04:03 PM

Dey WAFF at Me!!

I jus TASTED da goggie fudz. Jes wunce, mebbe twice, and dey all waffed at myseff. Diss is gnot acceptabobble.

--
SqueakyToy

Francesca the Fierce September 9th 16 04:36 PM

Dey WAFF at Me!!

On 9/9/16 10:03 AM, Will in New Haven wrote:
I jus TASTED da goggie fudz. Jes wunce, mebbe twice, and dey all

waffed at myseff. Diss is gnot acceptabobble.

Mos definitely not! Da goggies eat our fudz, so dere's nofing wrong with
us tasting or eating da goggy food. Abso-purr-lutely!

Do you want me to cum an hissspit at dem?

Francesca the Fierce

Will in New Haven[_2_] September 16th 16 03:19 AM

Dey WAFF at Me!!

On Friday, September 9, 2016 at 11:36:55 AM UTC-4, Francesca the Fierce wrote:
On 9/9/16 10:03 AM, Will in New Haven wrote:
I jus TASTED da goggie fudz. Jes wunce, mebbe twice, and dey all

waffed at myseff. Diss is gnot acceptabobble.

Mos definitely not! Da goggies eat our fudz, so dere's nofing wrong with
us tasting or eating da goggy food. Abso-purr-lutely!

Do you want me to cum an hissspit at dem?

Francesca the Fierce

Dat wood bee lotsa funz. We is in Poopano Beech in Floridida.

--
Squeakytoy

Francesca the Fierce September 16th 16 03:43 PM

Dey WAFF at Me!!

Do you want me to cum an hissspit at dem?

Francesca the Fierce

Dat wood bee lotsa funz. We is in Poopano Beech in Floridida.

[The hum of a teleporter sounds in Squeakytoy's house, and a tiny silver
striped kitten with a striped and ringed tail steps out. She looks
around boldly.]

Hi, youz must be Squeakytoy. I'z Francesca da Fierce. Let's go to da
goggy food, so you can taste and I can hiss-spit an anyone who laffs.
I'z REALLY gud at hiss-spits!

FtF

Will in New Haven[_2_] September 17th 16 12:01 AM

Dey WAFF at Me!!

On Friday, September 16, 2016 at 10:43:26 AM UTC-4, Francesca the Fierce wrote:
Do you want me to cum an hissspit at dem?

Francesca the Fierce

Dat wood bee lotsa funz. We is in Poopano Beech in Floridida.

[The hum of a teleporter sounds in Squeakytoy's house, and a tiny silver
striped kitten with a striped and ringed tail steps out. She looks
around boldly.]

Hi, youz must be Squeakytoy. I'z Francesca da Fierce. Let's go to da
goggy food, so you can taste and I can hiss-spit an anyone who laffs.
I'z REALLY gud at hiss-spits!

Az dey approche da fudz, two goggies bak off in alarm. Squeakytoy tastes and no mere Hoomin dare to waff.

Fangyu. OK, goggies, yuns can eet neow.

--
Squeaktytoy

Francesca the Fierce September 19th 16 01:01 PM

Dey WAFF at Me!!

Hi, youz must be Squeakytoy. I'z Francesca da Fierce. Let's go to da
goggy food, so you can taste and I can hiss-spit an anyone who laffs.
I'z REALLY gud at hiss-spits!

Az dey approche da fudz, two goggies bak off in alarm. Squeakytoy tastes and no mere Hoomin dare to waff.

Fangyu. OK, goggies, yuns can eet neow.

We iz a purty good team.

Francesca the Fierce