CatBanter

-   -   Names, preliminary (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=113763)

cshenk September 15th 18 07:35 PM

Master of Ceremonies?

Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote:

Rebecca's howse name wuz Stright. sniff

Sundance, working on his tribyoot

Sundance, wez no Master of Ceremonies yet. Would it hurt your heart to
carry on fur Rebecca (of blessed memory), or would you feel better fur
doing it?

We kin find another if you would rather not be pressed but Iz think
you'd do really well.

Iowna, for Daisy-chan who is checking the NZ site with Cash

Sundance and/or Rebecca September 15th 18 08:05 PM

Names, preliminary, add to this thread

Dyna Mo/Mite's house name wuz Molesko. She wuz myown MIL's purrevius owner.

Lilith wuz alwaze kalled Lilith Kitten-Mahoney, but I duzn't know if dat'z da howse name we shud uze. An of korse I fingk she had a difurent name fur a wile when she had two winks, so we mite need to inklood "Gordon" in dere sumwhare.

Sundance

Sundance and/or Rebecca September 15th 18 08:32 PM

Master of Ceremonies?

Gosh. I guess I'd catsider it if Ize reely reely reely reely needed, but I wuz hopin to juss be a attendee dis yeer. It wud be diffykukt to follow in Rebecca's pawstepz, an I wudnt do az gud az her kuz I duznt haz herown skillz wif organizin an publik speekin. An it wud be gud fur sum uther howse to hab da onner, too.

Sundance

[email protected] September 18th 18 01:40 PM

Names, preliminary

Sad smile as Daisy-chan adds Pat.

Sammy, Ize losted mai old list. Is any of the kittahs/doggies there
also to be added dis year?

No, mine Unka Pat was da only fambly member we losted dis year.

Sammy

The Feline Contingent September 26th 18 05:58 PM

Names, preliminary

Meow Daisy-Chan,

Please change Lilith's and Tina's listings as follows:

Lilith, House of Hanoka

Tina, House of Hanoka

[sniff] Fangu.

Rosco P. Catrane
Sheriff of Catmerica

cshenk September 27th 18 09:35 PM

Names, preliminary

The Feline Contingent wrote:

Meow Daisy-Chan,

Please change Lilith's and Tina's listings as follows:

Lilith, House of Hanoka

Tina, House of Hanoka

[sniff] Fangu.

Rosco P. Catrane
Sheriff of Catmerica

Wez done changed it!

BTW, note for all, be careful when changing 'House of' to be sure it is
the same cat. In 2016, we had 2 cats with the same name and folks kept
trying to change them back and forth.

cshenk September 27th 18 09:38 PM

Names, preliminary, add to this thread

Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote:

Dyna Mo/Mite's house name wuz Molesko. She wuz myown MIL's purrevius
owner.

Lilith wuz alwaze kalled Lilith Kitten-Mahoney, but I duzn't know if
dat'z da howse name we shud uze. An of korse I fingk she had a
difurent name fur a wile when she had two winks, so we mite need to
inklood "Gordon" in dere sumwhare.

Sundance

Roger! I don't have it in excel yet (will do later and put in order
for reading). The unknown Kittis I will look up but they go first I
seem to recall, and the Koh Kood line will be last (not to go on
Remberance Walk)

A Meowmie

The Feline Contingent October 1st 18 11:03 PM

Names, preliminary

Meow Daisy-Chan,

I have another name to add.

Peapod, House of Camille Scaldini.

Auntie Camille is the sister of Auntie Dolores, who used to be owned my Mr. Thaddeus(RB), founder of Nip-Aholics A Nonnie Mouse.

Fangu,
Rosco P. Catrane, Age 13
Sheriff Of Catmerica

cshenk October 2nd 18 12:55 AM

Names, preliminary

The Feline Contingent wrote:

Peapod, House of Camille Scaldini

Daisy-chan nods sadly and adds to the list

cshenk October 7th 18 06:44 PM

Names, preliminary, add to this thread

cshenk wrote:

BeBe, house of Stott
Bob Catt, house of Catt with Mooch
Braeden, house of Stott
Dyna Mo/Mite, house of Molesko
Evan, house of Stott
Ian, house of Stott
Keenser, house of Wright
Lilith, house of Hanoka
Mamacita, house of Steele
Miss Tina Marie, house of Hanoka
Pat, house of Mahoney
Peapod, house of Camille Scaldini
Rebecca, house of Stright
Samwise, house of Olds
Scotty McMouser, house of John
Snowflake, house of Julie
Tiny, house of John

Dis iz our udates. Please add new namz to dis thread.

Daisy-chan nods quietly and puts her pen down.