CatBanter

-   -   Names, preliminary (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=113763)

cshenk September 13th 18 10:15 PM

Names, preliminary

Hi folks, Meowmie's lost computer means she lost her list fur me to
read (unless another wants to read dis year).

I know it seems silly, but in some cases wez not know official name fur
the walk (or if we can reach the walk maker).

Rebecca, house of
Samwise, house of Olds
Mamacita, house of Katy
Lilith, house of
Snowflake, house of Julie
Bob Catt, from the house of Catt with Mooch
Miss Tina Marie, House of Catrane

Daisy-chan

Sundance and/or Rebecca September 14th 18 12:00 AM

Names, preliminary

Rebecca's howse name wuz Stright. sniff

Sundance, working on his tribyoot

Sundance and/or Rebecca September 14th 18 12:02 AM

Names, preliminary

Oh, an Mamacita's howse name wuz Steele.

Sundance, figuring he needs to write two tribyoots

cshenk September 14th 18 02:16 AM

Names, preliminary

Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote:

Oh, an Mamacita's howse name wuz Steele.

Sundance, figuring he needs to write two tribyoots

Thanks! Got both!

Mishi[_2_] September 14th 18 02:20 PM

Names, preliminary

Braeden
Evan
BeBe
Ian
All beloveds, House of Stott

[email protected] September 14th 18 02:49 PM

Names, preliminary

On Thursday, September 13, 2018 at 4:15:36 PM UTC-5, cshenk wrote:
Hi folks, Meowmie's lost computer means she lost her list fur me to
read (unless another wants to read dis year).

I know it seems silly, but in some cases wez not know official name fur
the walk (or if we can reach the walk maker).

Rebecca, house of
Samwise, house of Olds
Mamacita, house of Katy
Lilith, house of
Snowflake, house of Julie
Bob Catt, from the house of Catt with Mooch
Miss Tina Marie, House of Catrane

Daisy-chan

If wez can add a hoomin who loved furs, I would like to do so. Mine Paw's brofur, Pat, house of Mahoney, cared deeply fur his doggy and kitty family members, an was deeply loved in return. Kitties Mr. Gruff (RB) and Samantha (RB), and goggies Wyatt Earp, Mindy Mae, Pearl (RB), Jessie James (RB), Bridget (RB), and many offurs were all delighted to meet him at da Rainbow bridge.

Sammy

Sundance and/or Rebecca September 14th 18 06:15 PM

Names, preliminary

Of korse we kan, Unka Dan. All of ussez hoo heered da trajikal storee of yurown brofur wud be onnired to hab hizown name inkloodid.

Sundance

cshenk September 15th 18 01:49 PM

Names, preliminary

Mishi wrote:

Braeden
Evan
BeBe
Ian
All beloveds, House of Stott

Nodd

cshenk September 15th 18 01:53 PM

Names, preliminary

wrote:

[...]

Sad smile as Daisy-chan adds Pat.

Sammy, Ize losted mai old list. Is any of the kittahs/doggies there
also to be added dis year?

cshenk September 15th 18 03:59 PM

Names, preliminary, add to this thread

cshenk wrote:

Updated and shortly will put it in a new excel file. Meowmie is trying
to find email of walk keeper so she can add the parts she needs to
update it easier in SQL.

Rebecca, house of Stright
Samwise, house of Olds
Mamacita, house of Steele
Lilith, house of
Snowflake, house of Julie
Bob Catt, house of Catt with Mooch
Miss Tina Marie, House of Catrane
Dyna Mo/Mite Molesko, house of
Keenser, house of Wright
Braeden, house of Stott
Evan, house of Stott
BeBe, house of Stott
Ian, house of Stott
Pat, house of Mahoney

Daisy-chan

cshenk September 15th 18 07:35 PM

Master of Ceremonies?

Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote:

Rebecca's howse name wuz Stright. sniff

Sundance, working on his tribyoot

Sundance, wez no Master of Ceremonies yet. Would it hurt your heart to
carry on fur Rebecca (of blessed memory), or would you feel better fur
doing it?

We kin find another if you would rather not be pressed but Iz think
you'd do really well.

Iowna, for Daisy-chan who is checking the NZ site with Cash

Sundance and/or Rebecca September 15th 18 08:05 PM

Names, preliminary, add to this thread

Dyna Mo/Mite's house name wuz Molesko. She wuz myown MIL's purrevius owner.

Lilith wuz alwaze kalled Lilith Kitten-Mahoney, but I duzn't know if dat'z da howse name we shud uze. An of korse I fingk she had a difurent name fur a wile when she had two winks, so we mite need to inklood "Gordon" in dere sumwhare.

Sundance

Sundance and/or Rebecca September 15th 18 08:32 PM

Master of Ceremonies?

Gosh. I guess I'd catsider it if Ize reely reely reely reely needed, but I wuz hopin to juss be a attendee dis yeer. It wud be diffykukt to follow in Rebecca's pawstepz, an I wudnt do az gud az her kuz I duznt haz herown skillz wif organizin an publik speekin. An it wud be gud fur sum uther howse to hab da onner, too.

Sundance

[email protected] September 18th 18 01:40 PM

Names, preliminary

Sad smile as Daisy-chan adds Pat.

Sammy, Ize losted mai old list. Is any of the kittahs/doggies there
also to be added dis year?

No, mine Unka Pat was da only fambly member we losted dis year.

Sammy

The Feline Contingent September 26th 18 05:58 PM

Names, preliminary

Meow Daisy-Chan,

Please change Lilith's and Tina's listings as follows:

Lilith, House of Hanoka

Tina, House of Hanoka

[sniff] Fangu.

Rosco P. Catrane
Sheriff of Catmerica

cshenk September 27th 18 09:35 PM

Names, preliminary

The Feline Contingent wrote:

Meow Daisy-Chan,

Please change Lilith's and Tina's listings as follows:

Lilith, House of Hanoka

Tina, House of Hanoka

[sniff] Fangu.

Rosco P. Catrane
Sheriff of Catmerica

Wez done changed it!

BTW, note for all, be careful when changing 'House of' to be sure it is
the same cat. In 2016, we had 2 cats with the same name and folks kept
trying to change them back and forth.

cshenk September 27th 18 09:38 PM

Names, preliminary, add to this thread

Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote:

Dyna Mo/Mite's house name wuz Molesko. She wuz myown MIL's purrevius
owner.

Lilith wuz alwaze kalled Lilith Kitten-Mahoney, but I duzn't know if
dat'z da howse name we shud uze. An of korse I fingk she had a
difurent name fur a wile when she had two winks, so we mite need to
inklood "Gordon" in dere sumwhare.

Sundance

Roger! I don't have it in excel yet (will do later and put in order
for reading). The unknown Kittis I will look up but they go first I
seem to recall, and the Koh Kood line will be last (not to go on
Remberance Walk)

A Meowmie

The Feline Contingent October 1st 18 11:03 PM

Names, preliminary

Meow Daisy-Chan,

I have another name to add.

Peapod, House of Camille Scaldini.

Auntie Camille is the sister of Auntie Dolores, who used to be owned my Mr. Thaddeus(RB), founder of Nip-Aholics A Nonnie Mouse.

Fangu,
Rosco P. Catrane, Age 13
Sheriff Of Catmerica

cshenk October 2nd 18 12:55 AM

Names, preliminary

The Feline Contingent wrote:

Peapod, House of Camille Scaldini

Daisy-chan nods sadly and adds to the list

cshenk October 7th 18 06:44 PM

Names, preliminary, add to this thread

cshenk wrote:

BeBe, house of Stott
Bob Catt, house of Catt with Mooch
Braeden, house of Stott
Dyna Mo/Mite, house of Molesko
Evan, house of Stott
Ian, house of Stott
Keenser, house of Wright
Lilith, house of Hanoka
Mamacita, house of Steele
Miss Tina Marie, house of Hanoka
Pat, house of Mahoney
Peapod, house of Camille Scaldini
Rebecca, house of Stright
Samwise, house of Olds
Scotty McMouser, house of John
Snowflake, house of Julie
Tiny, house of John

Dis iz our udates. Please add new namz to dis thread.

Daisy-chan nods quietly and puts her pen down.

Sundance and/or Rebecca October 7th 18 06:57 PM

Names, preliminary, add to this thread

Meowmie will hab a fyoo more dat she wuz asked to add.

Did sumwun akchooly ask fur Dynamo/mite to be kalled? It lukz like she iz alreddy on da Walk, frum 2005, unner a slitely difurent name. I rememfurz herownself from back then.

Sundance

cshenk October 7th 18 07:19 PM

Names, preliminary, add to this thread

Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote:

Meowmie will hab a fyoo more dat she wuz asked to add.

Did sumwun akchooly ask fur Dynamo/mite to be kalled? It lukz like
she iz alreddy on da Walk, frum 2005, unner a slitely difurent name.
I rememfurz herownself from back then.

Sundance

Yes, wez assume annother kitty wif same name? Wez had more dan one
Lilith before I think and a few Tiny named ones too right?

Sundance and/or Rebecca October 7th 18 11:10 PM

Names, preliminary, add to this thread

No, da house name wuz da same, too. Dere wuz only wun frum House Molesko. She wuz in myown wink Toonya's howse. She died befur Pitoonya kame. Maybe Toonya wuz meowin abowt her an yoo didnt reelize dat she went to da Brij a longlong time ago.

Sundance

Pit2nya[_4_] October 9th 18 05:38 AM

On Sunday, October 7, 2018 at 3:10:22 PM UTC-7, Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote:
No, da house name wuz da same, too. Dere wuz only wun frum House Molesko. She wuz in myown wink Toonya's howse. She died befur Pitoonya kame. Maybe Toonya wuz meowin abowt her an yoo didnt reelize dat she went to da Brij a longlong time ago.

Sundance

Yas, just reminissin, not meaning to confuse notr add to the lizt.
BTW, Meowme's right paw is healing, but sum fingerz ar still numm.

P2nya

Sundance and/or Rebecca October 9th 18 10:06 AM

Names, preliminary, add to this thread

Ize glad to heer dat she'z heelin, an I hopez da feelin kumz bak.

Sundance

Sundance and/or Rebecca October 11th 18 03:58 AM

Names, preliminary

Sundance heer. Meowmie haz kollectid dese namez to add to da list. Mennee of dem iz frum hoominz dat kant access dis groop ennee mor, but who usez to be heer awl da time an wud like dere luvved wunz onnered.

Sum of da onez frum House of David are a liddle long, so dere hoomin sed dey kud be shortened on da Walk of Remembranz if needed.

Napoleon, House of Schulz
Rosie, House of Tucker
Jeanné, house of Bodel
Mr Mouse, House of David
La Infanta de Arizona, a ward of the House of David
Bruno Reddog Housedog, guardian of cats of the House of David
Pinky, House of David
Ezekiel, House of Crandlemire
Jessica, House of Crandlemire
Claire, House of Armstrong
Darcy, house of Golumb
Elena, House of Rennie
Amber, House of Rennie
Shea, House of Rennie
Sara, House of Whitwell
Rosie, House of Berkebile
Duke thuh Dog, House of Weaver-Terrell

Sundance and/or Rebecca October 11th 18 04:02 AM

Names, preliminary

Oops, Meowmie furgotted one:

Peaches, House of Square

cshenk October 13th 18 01:11 AM

Names, preliminary

Daisy-chan nodds sadly and updates the list.

Amber, House of Rennie
BeBe, House of Stott
Bob Catt, House of Catt with Mooch
Braeden, House of Stott
Bruno Reddog Housedog, guardian of cats of the House of David
Claire, House of Armstrong
Darcy, House of Golumb
Duke thuh Dog, House of Weaver-Terrell
Dyna Mo/Mite, House of Molesko
Elena, House of Rennie
Evan, House of Stott
Ezekiel, House of Crandlemire
Ian, House of Stott
Jeanné, House of Bodel
Jessica, House of Crandlemire
Keenser, House of Wright
La Infanta de Arizona, a ward of the House of David
Lilith, House of Hanoka
Mamacita, House of Steele
Miss Tina Marie, House of Hanoka
Mr Mouse, House of David
Napoleon, House of Schulz
Pat, House of Mahoney
Peaches, House of Square
Peapod, House of Camille Scaldini
Pinky, House of David
Rebecca, House of Stright
Rosie, House of Tucker
Rosie, House of Berkebile
Samwise, House of Olds
Sara, House of Whitwell
Scotty McMouser, House of John
Shea, House of RennieHouse of Rennie
Snowflake, House of Julie
Tiny, House of John

Pit2nya[_4_] October 19th 18 04:18 AM

Names, preliminary

On Friday, October 12, 2018 at 5:11:43 PM UTC-7, cshenk wrote:
[...]

O My, how this list is grooowing...sooo sad.

P2nya wipes a tear

Mishi[_2_] October 20th 18 12:34 PM

Names, preliminary

Please add Buda, House of Stott, who went to the Bridge some time during the night. She was 15.😿

cshenk October 20th 18 04:26 PM

Names, preliminary

Mishi wrote:

Please add Buda, House of Stott, who went to the Bridge some time
during the night. She was 15.😿

Daisy-chan nodds and adds Buda and Catolina who lived near her and
passed in her sleep 2 days ago.

Amber, House of Rennie
BeBe, House of Stott
Bob Catt, House of Catt with Mooch
Braeden, House of Stott
Bruno Reddog Housedog, guardian of cats of the House of David
Buda, House of Stott
Catolina, House of Lasheka
Claire, House of Armstrong
Darcy, House of Golumb

Sundance and/or Rebecca October 20th 18 08:42 PM

Names, preliminary

Another one: Marble, House of Rennie

cshenk October 20th 18 11:14 PM

Names, preliminary

Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote:

Another one: Marble, House of Rennie

Daisy-chan nodds and adds Ruby and Marble.
Initial lists are alphabetical by cat name to prevent confusion if
there are 2 cats with the same name but different houses. They will be
resorted to house and name as traditional before posting.

Amber, House of Rennie
BeBe, House of Stott
Bob Catt, House of Catt with Mooch
Braeden, House of Stott
Bruno Reddog Housedog, guardian of cats of the House of David
Buda, House of Stott
Catolina, House of Lasheka
Claire, House of Armstrong
Darcy, House of Golumb
Duke thuh Dog, House of Weaver-Terrell
Dyna Mo/Mite, House of Molesko
Elena, House of Rennie
Evan, House of Stott
Ezekiel, House of Crandlemire
Ian, House of Stott
Jeanné, House of Bodel
Jessica, House of Crandlemire
Keenser, House of Wright
La Infanta de Arizona, a ward of the House of David
Lilith, House of Hanoka
Mamacita, House of Steele
Marble, House of Rennie
Miss Tina Marie, House of Hanoka
Mr Mouse, House of David
Napoleon, House of Schulz
Pat, House of Mahoney
Peaches, House of Square
Peapod, House of Camille Scaldini
Pinky, House of David
Rebecca, House of Stright
Rosie, House of Tucker
Rosie, House of Berkebile
Ruby, House of Garcia-Romero
Samwise, House of Olds
Sara, House of Whitwell

Sundance and/or Rebecca October 20th 18 11:21 PM

Names, preliminary

I think we established that Dyna Mo/Mite should be removed.

Anti Sandy

Pit2nya[_4_] October 23rd 18 03:35 AM

Names, preliminary

On Saturday, October 20, 2018 at 3:21:15 PM UTC-7, Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote:
I think we established that Dyna Mo/Mite should be removed.

Anti Sandy

I agree...she has been at the bridge for many years now...but is lovingly remembered by her meowmee and Pit2nya.

Anti Sylvia

[email protected] October 24th 18 07:00 AM

On Saturday, September 15, 2018 at 7:59:54 AM UTC-7, cshenk wrote:
cshenk wrote:

Updated and shortly will put it in a new excel file. Meowmie is trying
to find email of walk keeper so she can add the parts she needs to
update it easier in SQL.

Rebecca, house of Stright
Samwise, house of Olds
Mamacita, house of Steele
Lilith, house of
Snowflake, house of Julie
Bob Catt, house of Catt with Mooch
Miss Tina Marie, House of Catrane
Dyna Mo/Mite Molesko, house of
Keenser, house of Wright
Braeden, house of Stott
Evan, house of Stott
BeBe, house of Stott
Ian, house of Stott
Pat, house of Mahoney

Daisy-chan

Images My Cruzan Dream of Avatar, "Calypso", House of Ruskin (Service D*G)

[email protected] October 24th 18 07:23 AM

Names, preliminary

On Saturday, October 20, 2018 at 3:14:05 PM UTC-7, cshenk wrote:
[...]

From the House of Ruskin:

Gypsy, House of Ruskin
Shawnee's Bonnie, House of Ruskin
Timari's Black Phantom, House of Ruskin
Odysseys Perpetual Motion, "Cruiser", House of Ruskin (Service Dog)
Images My Cruzan Dream of Avatar, "Calypso", House of Ruskin (Service Dog)

cshenk October 24th 18 10:20 PM

Names, preliminary

wrote:

[...]

From the House of Ruskin:

Gypsy, House of Ruskin
Shawnee's Bonnie, House of Ruskin
Timari's Black Phantom, House of Ruskin
Odysseys Perpetual Motion, "Cruiser", House of Ruskin (Service Dog)
Images My Cruzan Dream of Avatar, "Calypso", House of Ruskin (Service
Dog)

Daisy-chan nodds, she has to shorten a little to make it fit the walk.