CatBanter

-   -   Clumping litter that doesn't suck! (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=66419)

Jennyanniedots January 15th 06 08:17 PM

Clumping litter that doesn't suck!

My all time favorite litter continues to be WBCL (World's Best Cat
Litter), but lately I haven't had convenient access to any so I've been
buying grocery store varieties, with mixed results. I've noticed that
most clumping litters crumble or get gooey when I try to scoop them
out, which makes the litter smelly. I recently tried Tidy Cats Scoop
Small Spaces, because they advertised that the clumps don't crumble.
You'll know it's the right product when you read the label and you'll
see the claim. I'm pleased to report that it's actually true.
(Shocker!) So I figured I'd let you guys know in case you're frustrated
like I am, er...was :)
-Jen

jmc January 15th 06 11:36 PM

Clumping litter that doesn't suck!

Suddenly, without warning, Jennyanniedots exclaimed (15-Jan-06 8:17 PM):
My all time favorite litter continues to be WBCL (World's Best Cat
Litter), but lately I haven't had convenient access to any so I've been
buying grocery store varieties, with mixed results. I've noticed that
most clumping litters crumble or get gooey when I try to scoop them
out, which makes the litter smelly. I recently tried Tidy Cats Scoop
Small Spaces, because they advertised that the clumps don't crumble.
You'll know it's the right product when you read the label and you'll
see the claim. I'm pleased to report that it's actually true.
(Shocker!) So I figured I'd let you guys know in case you're frustrated
like I am, er...was :)
-Jen

Just order it online. I'm American living overseas, but WB is preferred
by both of us. I order it from PetsMart, usually two bags at a time to
help reduce shipping costs (which admittedly are pretty high).

jmc

-L. January 16th 06 02:36 AM

Jennyanniedots wrote:
My all time favorite litter continues to be WBCL (World's Best Cat
Litter), but lately I haven't had convenient access to any so I've been
buying grocery store varieties, with mixed results. I've noticed that
most clumping litters crumble or get gooey when I try to scoop them
out, which makes the litter smelly. I recently tried Tidy Cats Scoop
Small Spaces, because they advertised that the clumps don't crumble.
You'll know it's the right product when you read the label and you'll
see the claim. I'm pleased to report that it's actually true.
(Shocker!) So I figured I'd let you guys know in case you're frustrated
like I am, er...was :)
-Jen

Precious Cat is another excellent brand.
-L.

PawsForThought January 16th 06 02:53 AM

Clumping litter that doesn't suck!

I use Swheat Scoop, a naturally clumping litter, pretty comparable to
WBCL, IMO.

Paul M. Cook January 16th 06 05:32 AM

Clumping litter that doesn't suck!

"Jennyanniedots" wrote in message
oups.com...
My all time favorite litter continues to be WBCL (World's Best Cat
Litter), but lately I haven't had convenient access to any so I've been
buying grocery store varieties, with mixed results. I've noticed that
most clumping litters crumble or get gooey when I try to scoop them
out, which makes the litter smelly. I recently tried Tidy Cats Scoop
Small Spaces, because they advertised that the clumps don't crumble.
You'll know it's the right product when you read the label and you'll
see the claim. I'm pleased to report that it's actually true.
(Shocker!) So I figured I'd let you guys know in case you're frustrated
like I am, er...was :)

I use Arm and Hammer scent free clumping litter. Works great.

Paul

jmc January 16th 06 07:51 AM

Clumping litter that doesn't suck!

Suddenly, without warning, PawsForThought exclaimed (16-Jan-06 2:53 AM):
I use Swheat Scoop, a naturally clumping litter, pretty comparable to
WBCL, IMO.

I used to use swheat scoop, but found that it clumps too hard, and
basically glues itself to the side of the pan. WBCL doesn't have that
problem.

(and I hear Meep using her favorite litter right now lol)

jmc

Shardonay January 16th 06 01:57 PM

Paul M. Cook wrote:

"Jennyanniedots" wrote in message
oups.com...

My all time favorite litter continues to be WBCL (World's Best Cat
Litter), but lately I haven't had convenient access to any so I've been
buying grocery store varieties, with mixed results. I've noticed that
most clumping litters crumble or get gooey when I try to scoop them
out, which makes the litter smelly. I recently tried Tidy Cats Scoop
Small Spaces, because they advertised that the clumps don't crumble.
You'll know it's the right product when you read the label and you'll
see the claim. I'm pleased to report that it's actually true.
(Shocker!) So I figured I'd let you guys know in case you're frustrated
like I am, er...was :)

I use Arm and Hammer scent free clumping litter. Works great.

Paul

I used to use that. It's okay but Scoop Away is WAY better.

Jennyanniedots January 16th 06 07:57 PM

Clumping litter that doesn't suck!

I would buy it online (I used to, actually), but I can't do that where
I currently live. I live in an apt building and unless I'm home on
delivery day, it goes to the post office. I can't pick it up from the
PO without a car....so, hence the unavailability. But thanks for the
thought :)
-Jen