CatBanter

-   Cat rescue (http://www.catbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Prayers Please (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=22243)

Aimee S June 23rd 04 05:12 AM

Prayers Please

I'm taking a litter of three 6 week old kittens in for a leukemia test
in the morning, they are not a healthy litter, I've had them since they
were 3 weeks old. Please pray they are okay, and if not, that I can
handle it.

Thanks so much, Aimee

Luvskats00 June 23rd 04 09:31 AM

My prayers go out to you & your kitties. Please keep us posted.

Luvskats00 June 23rd 04 09:31 AM

My prayers go out to you & your kitties. Please keep us posted.

Jennifer Smith June 23rd 04 06:07 PM

Hi Aimee,

I hope your little ones are fine. Please keep in mind that false positives
on FELV (Leukemia) tests can be fairly common.

What are their symptons?

-Jennifer

Aimee S June 25th 04 04:49 AM

Just wanted to tell everyone the kittens passed their leukemia test and
are fine, thanks so much for the prayers.
I was concerned, because they just didn't seem as healthy as some I have
bottle feed.

Again thanks again for the prayers,

Aimee

Luvskats00 June 25th 04 05:10 AM

I am so happy to hear that the kitties are healthy!

Luvskats00 June 25th 04 05:10 AM

I am so happy to hear that the kitties are healthy!