CatBanter

-   -   Please Vote For Sammy (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=15978)

Luvskats00 January 30th 04 01:22 AM

Please Vote For Sammy

I just entered Sammy in "My Best Pet Friend" contest. He worked hard and is
showing his musical ability (by playing the keyboards and guitar). Please vote.

http://photocontest.hsus.org/moreinf...2393&rank=1012

Christina January 30th 04 02:29 AM

I voted for Sammy.....he's cute as can be!!

--
http://www.geocities.com/chrissy_1228/ourkittycats.html

Luvskats00 January 30th 04 04:08 AM

I wrote
I just entered Sammy in "My Best Pet Friend" contest. He...is
showing his musical ability (by playing the keyboards and guitar). Please

vote.
http://photocontest.hsus.org/moreinf...=2393&rank=796

"Christina"
writes
I voted for Sammy.....he's cute as can be!!

Thanks..he's my boy!

Luvskats00 January 30th 04 03:16 PM

I just checked it out...no need to add additional email addresses..just your
own, to vote, that is. So..please vote for Sammy, the most talented & charming
boy!

http://photocontest.hsus.org/moreinf...=2393&rank=709

Cat Protector January 30th 04 04:29 PM

Does anyone argue against this? I happen to think my cats are #1.

Cat Galaxy: All Cats, All The Time!
www.catgalaxymedia.com