CatBanter

-   -   MineLi ssa, House of Terrell (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=83670)

Major October 26th 07 11:27 PM

MineLi ssa, House of Terrell

~~massive fu zzy brite o ranje boy waddulz up too po dium, blooping @
effury won~~

HIHIH I!!!!! I'm h ear tooday too onn er MINE LI SSA!! I LUV YOO MIN
ELISSA & MISS Y OO EFFURRY DAY!!!! Mi ne Li ssa went too Heevin in
2007. I koodn't buh leef it when I saw hurr smiling down @ ME frum AB
OV!!! She'z thuh mo st beeotuhful & speshal an jel in thuh werld.

~~bri te oranje widower br akes down & leevz po dium furr wuh wile~~

LittleGrievingMan

The Porter Cats[_2_] October 27th 07 12:50 AM

MineLi ssa, House of Terrell

Lilman, Lissa will luff you furreffur.

LeO, groomin his frends earz

Ray or Fran October 27th 07 04:30 PM

MineLi ssa, House of Terrell

LittleMan, come join Buster and I awhile. Ize knowz how much youze love
Lissa and that she is with youze effury day in youz heart and in the
rainbowz shez sends you.

Puddi (offering comfort)

--
Remove "spam" from addy to reply

hizmuther October 28th 07 04:08 AM

MineLi ssa, House of Terrell

On Oct 27, 11:30 am, "Ray or Fran" wrote:
LittleMan, come join Buster and I awhile. Ize knowz how much youze love
Lissa and that she is with youze effury day in youz heart and in the
rainbowz shez sends you.

Puddi (offering comfort)

WAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!! I MI SS MINELISSA!!
LittleMa n, in teerz

hizmuther October 28th 07 04:12 AM

MineLi ssa, House of Terrell

On Oct 26, 7:50 pm, The Porter Cats
wrote:
Lilman, Lissa will luff you furreffur.

LeO, groomin his frends earz

Sh e wuz minesun shine, LeO. I will lu v hurr forever, az yoo will a
lweighz luv yor Mow Mow.
LittleM an

hizmuther October 28th 07 04:13 AM

MineLi ssa, House of Terrell

On Oct 26, 6:41 pm, "Stormmee" wrote:
we iz sorri, Tiger fur hiz howzeMajor wrote in message

F ang yoo four y or kindness, Ti ger. I wuz onnered too h av
MineLissa!!
LittleM an, trying too b ee brave

CatTayls/Little Kitty November 1st 07 06:02 AM

MineLi ssa, House of Terrell

Wot a luvving and prowd tribyoot. I hope thuh ache in yer hart iz
comferted by memoreez and lotz of sightingz of thuh Bridj ware she
still luvs yew too. Keep looking up!

Little Kitty