CatBanter

-   -   Mr. T. S. Eliot, March 1998 - November 2003 (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=10571)

The Fur Conspiracy November 4th 03 10:19 PM

Mr. T. S. Eliot, March 1998 - November 2003

Mrrqueekkk!

We of da Fur Conspiracy are sad to announce that owr leeder, da Mr. T.
S. Eliot, VC, is no longer with uz and owr fambly.

He seemz to haff went for hiz final walkaboutz lazt Furzday afternoon
and hazz not been home sinze then. We finkz zat he muzt haff dezided
it waz time to go to da bridg an dat he wanted to do it in da
tradizional fazion of finding hiz own plaze for a final napp.

Pleaze purr dat hiz departur waz peazeful an gentle, as he alwayz wuz
zo dignificated and purropper. All ov uz an owr huminz mizz him furry
much, zpecially Daddy whoze spezul buddy he waz.

SweetQueekz to awl,
Ms. M-M

The Fur Conspiracy:
Ms. Martha-Mound (SOC, TGK), Mr. GrowlTiger,
Shadow da Pup, and (Furry) Fred
also Mr. TigerSam (PC) and Clarence da Choklit Moose
[Edit it to make it work.]

Amelia T Cat November 4th 03 10:26 PM

The Fur Conspiracy wrote:
Mrrqueekkk!

We of da Fur Conspiracy are sad to announce that owr leeder, da Mr. T.
S. Eliot, VC, is no longer with uz and owr fambly.

The Highland Gang are very sad to hear this. You have our most sincere
purrs and meatloaf meditations. And so do your hoomins.

Amelia T Cat
for Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Silvercat, Tabitha "Fluffybutt" Kitten,
and Samuel "Houdini" Kitten

Miss Violette November 4th 03 11:53 PM

*six cats go to the warm waterbed of comfort and begin purring for a gentle
journey*

We are very sorry for your loss, Miss Violette, for our house

The Clowder November 5th 03 01:31 AM

The Fur Conspiracy wrote:

Mrrqueekkk!

We of da Fur Conspiracy are sad to announce that owr leeder, da Mr. T.
S. Eliot, VC, is no longer with uz and owr fambly.

He seemz to haff went for hiz final walkaboutz lazt Furzday afternoon
and hazz not been home sinze then. We finkz zat he muzt haff dezided
it waz time to go to da bridg an dat he wanted to do it in da
tradizional fazion of finding hiz own plaze for a final napp.

Pleaze purr dat hiz departur waz peazeful an gentle, as he alwayz wuz
zo dignificated and purropper. All ov uz an owr huminz mizz him furry
much, zpecially Daddy whoze spezul buddy he waz.

SweetQueekz to awl,
Ms. M-M

Oh, Ms. Martha Mound, wee'ze furry sorry to heeer dis. Wee'ze nown
Mr. T.S. Eliot an yurownselv frum waywaybak, an wee'ze purrrrrrrrrin
dat his passin wuz gentull an wiffowt enny payn.

Dere ar plenny ov xtra purrrrrrs onda way fur yur hoomins an dere
sadsad harts, wee no dey's missin him furryfurrymuch.

Mietze
Paw Ess: mymom is haffin a badbad senyur momint an cannot reememfur
yur House ov Naym. I will mayk shur da Mr. T.S. Eliot is wun ov da
Onorees at da Jellicle Ball iffn yu wud bee so kind to let mineselv no
dis. Yu can mayl: riddik at mindspring dot com

--
Remove the first m to reply

ChildFree23 November 5th 03 02:41 AM

Ms. Martha-Mound, we'ze furry sorry to hear that Mr. T. S. Eliot has
disappeared. If he did go to the Bridge, we'ze hope his trip was peaceful
and quick.

Kitty Schottland DOC, Capt. Midnight DOC, & Lilith Kitten