CatBanter

-   -   Whats the best cat food in the UK. To keep my cat healthy? (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=111307)

Mzh4 June 16th 14 10:56 AM

Whats the best cat food in the UK. To keep my cat healthy?

I'm wondering what people think of cat foods on the market at the moment. I'm worried that my cats food isn't doing her much good. Her breath stinks! She's had a dental check up and all is well. She doesn't eat biscuit as she doesn't seem to like it, no matter what ones I try her on. Currently she's eating Purina Pearl pouches or Felix As Good As It Looks pouches, 1-2 a day. Is there anything out there that might be better for her?