CatBanter

-   -   horrible trauma (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=27152)

ClowderCat May 13th 05 01:49 AM

horrible trauma

A horrible thing happened a few minutes ago. I went into the kitchen
to see what mom was doing because it smelled good in there and I knew
there was food. Mom turned around and stepped on my foot!!!!! I was
terribly traumatized by this!

Nathan

ClowderCat May 13th 05 05:18 AM

Rebecca wrote:
Oh, Nathan, how horrybul! Is yur foot gonna be OK? Why dont yoo kum

ober
to da opin howse an hab sumfing to eet?

Rebecca

Nathan walks over to Rebecca and sticks his paw under her nose.

It doesn't seem to hurt now. Does it look ok to you?

Mom didn't have shoes on when she stepped on it so I'm sure it's not
broken. But it was still very traumatic!

I'll be over to the open house as soon as I can get there. Chester and
Clarence will be coming to it too.

Nathan

Rebecca May 13th 05 05:41 AM

Rebecca wrote:
Oh, Nathan, how horrybul! Is yur foot gonna be OK? Why dont yoo kum

ober
to da opin howse an hab sumfing to eet?

Rebecca

Nathan walks over to Rebecca and sticks his paw under her nose.

It doesn't seem to hurt now. Does it look ok to you?

Mom didn't have shoes on when she stepped on it so I'm sure it's not
broken. But it was still very traumatic!

I'll be over to the open house as soon as I can get there. Chester and
Clarence will be coming to it too.

Nathan

Yes, I fingk it luks OK. Whut wud yoo like to eet when yoo git to da opin
howse?

Rebecca

ClowderCat May 14th 05 03:00 AM

Oh, Nathan, how horrybul! Is yur foot gonna be OK? Why dont yoo
kum
ober
to da opin howse an hab sumfing to eet?

Rebecca

Nathan walks over to Rebecca and sticks his paw under her nose.

It doesn't seem to hurt now. Does it look ok to you?

Mom didn't have shoes on when she stepped on it so I'm sure it's

not
broken. But it was still very traumatic!

I'll be over to the open house as soon as I can get there. Chester

and
Clarence will be coming to it too.

Nathan

Yes, I fingk it luks OK. Whut wud yoo like to eet when yoo git to da

opin
howse?

Rebecca

Mom said she's going to give me some nip to make up for it.

I'd also like some food at the open house. It'll make me feel better.

Nathan

ClowderCat May 15th 05 09:31 PM

Miss Violette wrote:
we are very sorry and will purr for your foot, we hope you meowed

until she
gave you goodies, Miss Violette

My foot's ok, but mom didn't give me any goodies. She promised to give
me some nip and didn't!

Nathan

Pitoonya AKA Sweetee May 16th 05 06:47 PM

"ClowderCat" wrote in message
ups.com...

Miss Violette wrote:
we are very sorry and will purr for your foot, we hope you meowed

until she
gave you goodies, Miss Violette

My foot's ok, but mom didn't give me any goodies. She promised to give
me some nip and didn't!

Nathan

Byte hur!
butid dunt tell hur hu towld yu tu
P.

ClowderCat May 20th 05 01:53 AM

we are very sorry and will purr for your foot, we hope you meowed
until she
gave you goodies, Miss Violette

My foot's ok, but mom didn't give me any goodies. She promised to

give
me some nip and didn't!

Nathan

Byte hur!
butid dunt tell hur hu towld yu tu
P.

She finally gave us some nip. It took her too long to do it though.

I didn't bite her but I nagged her!

Nathan