CatBanter

-   -   I am going to have kitties!! (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=95764)

John Ross Mc Master June 10th 09 03:03 AM

I am going to have kitties!!

http://picasaweb.google.com/johnmcmaster/Bella#

My name is Bella because I was FLOWN down from Bella Coola, hundreds
of miles.
My furz is black.
I hope my bitties will be healthy.

she is eatink fudz!
beauty

Will in New Haven[_2_] June 10th 09 03:08 AM

I am going to have kitties!!

On Jun 9, 10:03*pm, John Ross Mc Master
wrote:
http://picasaweb.google.com/johnmcmaster/Bella#

My name is Bella because I was FLOWN down from Bella Coola, hundreds
of miles.
My furz is black.
I hope my bitties will be healthy.

she is eatink fudz!
beauty

Gudgud. Yoons MUSS eet fudz wen yoons gonna haff bittees. Keep mee
infoarmed sew I can hep wit da bittees an putted dem in mine nex
report az sekreteerry ub da bittees.

--
Maggy May, sekreterry ub bitties

Mosey `=`^..^`=` June 10th 09 03:35 AM

I am going to have kitties!!

wrote:
http://picasaweb.google.com/johnmcmaster/Bella#

My name is Bella because I was FLOWN down from Bella Coola, hundreds
of miles.
My furz is black.
I hope my bitties will be healthy.

she is eatink fudz!
beauty

Gudgud. Yoons MUSS eet fudz wen yoons gonna haff bittees. Keep mee
infoarmed sew I can hep wit da bittees an putted dem in mine nex
report az sekreteerry ub da bittees.

--
Maggy May, sekreterry ub bitties

Awww, kyoot widdle bitties coming soon. Yoo r a bootiful kitty.
Yoo hab a nise hoam tew hab dem in now n a good hoomin tew tayke kare uff
yoo. Et iz gud dat yoo r eeting fudz sew yoo will be helthy.
Luffs
Mosey
PS Hihi Maggy May

John Ross Mc Master June 10th 09 04:06 AM

I am going to have kitties!!

wrote:
http://picasaweb.google.com/johnmcmaster/Bella#

My name is Bella because I was FLOWN down from Bella Coola, hundreds
of miles.
My furz is black.
I hope my bitties will be healthy.

she is eatink fudz!
beauty

Gudgud. Yoons MUSS eet fudz wen yoons gonna haff bittees. Keep mee
infoarmed sew I can hep wit da bittees an putted dem in mine nex
report az sekreteerry ub da bittees.

Somebody up there loves Bella. They flew her to Vancouver from south
of Alaska and drove her to me, a distance further than from my house
to California.
Unka John

Rebecca June 10th 09 07:13 AM

I am going to have kitties!!

Yooz furry pritty, Bella! Yoo take kare uv yurownself an eet gud so yurown
bitteez will be helfy.

Rebecca

MLB June 10th 09 06:16 PM

I am going to have kitties!!

wrote:
http://picasaweb.google.com/johnmcmaster/Bella#

My name is Bella because I was FLOWN down from Bella Coola, hundreds
of miles.
My furz is black.
I hope my bitties will be healthy.

she is eatink fudz!
beauty

Gudgud. Yoons MUSS eet fudz wen yoons gonna haff bittees. Keep mee
infoarmed sew I can hep wit da bittees an putted dem in mine nex
report az sekreteerry ub da bittees.

Somebody up there loves Bella. They flew her to Vancouver from south
of Alaska and drove her to me, a distance further than from my house
to California.
Unka John

She is lovely! Sending purrs for a safe delivery and beautiful babies.
MLB

Adam[_3_] June 10th 09 06:24 PM

I am going to have kitties!!

My name is Bella because I was FLOWN down from Bella Coola, hundreds
of miles.
My furz is black.
I hope my bitties will be healthy.

she is eatink fudz!
beauty

Gudgud. Yoons MUSS eet fudz wen yoons gonna haff bittees. Keep mee
infoarmed sew I can hep wit da bittees an putted dem in mine nex
report az sekreteerry ub da bittees.

Maggy May, sekreterry ub bitties

Gud 2 c 'ministrashun keeping n top uv things!

"Lovable Louise", Grand Pooh-Bah