CatBanter

-   -   Purrz pleaz (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=95800)

Furby James June 12th 09 01:26 AM

Purrz pleaz

Furby James Bloom has gone to the Rainbow Bridge today. His parents
are not well versed on the spelling here and would love to be sure his
name is added to the Walk. Could someone please let them know how to
do that. Furby James Bloom 7/1/98 to 6/11/09.

Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_] June 12th 09 01:36 AM

Purrz pleaz

On Thu, 11 Jun 2009 17:26:56 -0700 (PDT), Furby
James's nimble, little paws typed:

Furby James Bloom has gone to the Rainbow Bridge today. His parents
are not well versed on the spelling here and would love to be sure his
name is added to the Walk. Could someone please let them know how to
do that. Furby James Bloom 7/1/98 to 6/11/09.

I iz sorry to reed ob dis, and send mine
condolences. Mietzie will check in every now and
then, and add his name.
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

6/11/2009 8:35:11 PM

Furby James June 12th 09 01:41 AM

Purrz pleaz

On Jun 11, 8:36*pm, "Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote:
On Thu, 11 Jun 2009 17:26:56 -0700 (PDT), Furby
James's nimble, little paws typed:

Furby James Bloom has gone to the Rainbow Bridge today. *His parents
are not well versed on the spelling here and would love to be sure his
name is added to the Walk. *Could someone please let them know how to
do that. *Furby James Bloom 7/1/98 to 6/11/09.

* * * * I iz sorry to reed ob dis, and send mine
condolences. Mietzie will check in every now and
then, and add his name.
--
Purrs,

* * * * Mme. Anaïs

* * * * * * * * “I love cats because I take pleasure in my home;
soul.”
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

* * * * 6/11/2009 8:35:11 PM

Thank you so much. It is very appreciated. There is such a hole in
our hearts and our home. It's deafening.

Granby June 12th 09 02:52 AM

Purrz pleaz

Every time I think of my dog being gone, I think of all the wonderful
memories she left behind. You can't do that right now but, in time you
will. You loved and were loved that is much more than a lot of people can
say in this life.

Rebecca June 12th 09 03:34 AM

Purrz pleaz

We will purr fur Mr. Furby, dat his trip to da brij will be eezee, an dat
hizown hoominz hartz wont take tootoo long to heel.

Heer iz da link fur da walk, in kase yoo dont hav it.

http://www.geocities.com/bccclub/introduction.html

Affur yoo reed dat page, juss klik on da link at da bottum.

Rebecca

Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_] June 12th 09 03:56 AM

Purrz pleaz

On Thu, 11 Jun 2009 17:41:03 -0700 (PDT), Furby
James's nimble, little paws typed:

Thank you so much. It is very appreciated. There is such a hole in
our hearts and our home. It's deafening.

I know exactly how you feel; my heart goes out to
you.

On the other side of the Rainbow Bridge is a
monument, built by our dear, departed furbabies;
on it they inscribed:

"...Grieve not,
nor speak of me with tears,
but laugh and talk of me
as if I were beside you...
I loved you so--
'twas Heaven there with you."

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

6/11/2009 10:53:04 PM

Fred June 12th 09 05:38 AM

Purrz pleaz

Furby James wrote:

On Jun 11, 8:36 pm, "Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote:
On Thu, 11 Jun 2009 17:26:56 -0700 (PDT), Furby
James's nimble, little paws typed:

Furby James Bloom has gone to the Rainbow Bridge today. His parents
are not well versed on the spelling here and would love to be sure his
name is added to the Walk. Could someone please let them know how to
do that. Furby James Bloom 7/1/98 to 6/11/09.

I iz sorry to reed ob dis, and send mine
condolences. Mietzie will check in every now and
then, and add his name.
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

6/11/2009 8:35:11 PM

Thank you so much. It is very appreciated. There is such a hole in
our hearts and our home. It's deafening.

I know what you're feeling and everybody here has been through it, and it's
massive, but Furby James Bloom was lucky to have found you. I can tell from
the way you talk about him that he had some very loving humans to look after
him and what more could any of us ask, human or cat or whatever.
May Bast Bless his soul and heal your hearts. You've done a wonderful job
for him and now he's beyond pain and suffering. I hope we'll all meet again
one day in that better place.

--
Peace,
Fred

The Ajo Clowder June 12th 09 07:01 AM

Purrz pleaz

On Jun 11, 5:26*pm, Furby James wrote:
Furby James Bloom has gone to the Rainbow Bridge today. *His parents
are not well versed on the spelling here and would love to be sure his
name is added to the Walk. *Could someone please let them know how to
do that. *Furby James Bloom 7/1/98 to 6/11/09.

[Eight cats assume the meatloaf position of respect and begin to purr
for James Bloom's trip o he Bridj and for the hearts of those who
loved him.]
Purrrrrrrrrrrumpurrrrrrrrrumpurrrrrrrum
Purrrrrrrrrrrrrrumpurrrrrrrrumpurrrrrrrrrum
Purrrrrrrrumpurrrrrrrrrrrumpurrrrrrrum
Purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrumpurrrrrrrumpurrrrrrrrrum

Ralph, Fred, Alice, Jane, Ricky, Mary, Judith, and Claude

Will in New Haven June 12th 09 02:43 PM

Purrz pleaz

On Jun 11, 8:26*pm, Furby James wrote:
Furby James Bloom has gone to the Rainbow Bridge today. *His parents
are not well versed on the spelling here and would love to be sure his
name is added to the Walk. *Could someone please let them know how to
do that. *Furby James Bloom 7/1/98 to 6/11/09.

Wee r purrin four himself and doze hoo will mourn. Hee will be happy
waitin four all ub hiz frenz dat hee leff behin.

--
Maggy May for dis House

MLB June 12th 09 06:39 PM

Purrz pleaz

Furby James wrote:
Furby James Bloom has gone to the Rainbow Bridge today. His parents
are not well versed on the spelling here and would love to be sure his
name is added to the Walk. Could someone please let them know how to
do that. Furby James Bloom 7/1/98 to 6/11/09.

"....Rise up slowly, Angel..." It's hard to let you go. MLB