CatBanter

-   -   New Expedia Commercial (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=66566)

-L. January 22nd 06 04:20 AM

New Expedia Commercial

Margarita Salt wrote:
In the new Expedia commercial, the theme is "time to enjot travel
again," and one of the things they suggest you will enjoy is "leaving
the cats to fend for themselves." I think that's horrible! I swore
off Expedia when they screwed up my trip to DC in 2002, but if I ever
thought of using them again, I wouldn't.

--
Margarita Salt

"...practically no one in the world is entirely bad or
entirely good... motives are often more important than
actions." -- Eleanore Roosevelt

Yeah, I saw that too - totally ****ed me off. I quit using Expedia a
long time ago, but not a bad idea to complain to their CS dept. about
the ad. It worked for the cat-in-dyer commerical.
-L.