CatBanter

-   -   Fireworks (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=14088)

Mr Nangla October 27th 03 11:08 PM

Fireworks

Just wondering what sort of reactions your cats have to the firework
seasons? My female indoor/outdoor seems to be saying in and just sleeping
and considering the temperture drop here in London is this normal in your
experiences?

Sham126
London, UK
http://community.webshots.com/user/sham126a

m. L. Briggs October 28th 03 02:26 AM

On Mon, 27 Oct 2003 22:08:27 -0000, "Mr Nangla"
wrote:

Just wondering what sort of reactions your cats have to the firework
seasons? My female indoor/outdoor seems to be saying in and just sleeping
and considering the temperture drop here in London is this normal in your
experiences?

Sham126
London, UK
http://community.webshots.com/user/sham126a

We havbe big firework displays during July and smaller ones around
Labor Day. My cat gets nervous at the noise and wants to hide in the
closet. MLB