CatBanter

-   -   loss of appetite (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=30858)

justaredhead September 4th 05 11:36 PM

loss of appetite

Hello, I'm new to this whole forum thing so bare with me....

About 2 days ago I noticed that my 1 year old cat, Roxanne, is not eating very well at all. She's only consuming about 1/2 a cup of food at most a day. I've tried mixing wet food with her normal cat food (Solid Gold), and just straight up canned wet food. There's been no improvement. She does look a little thinner, but nothing drastic.

I think we're going to the vet tomorrow, but I wanted to see if anyone had any suggestions or had gone through anything like this. Her activity level's the same...she's just not eating.

Thanks!
-Heather

Spot September 5th 05 02:15 AM

You are doing the right thing by getting her to the vets. Some cats get
picky but usually return to eating in a day or so. My vet has always told
me when your cat doesn't eat and slows down or just lays around they are
sick and need to be seen.

Celeste

--
justaredhead