CatBanter

-   -   Ok hoomanz, port in (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=103523)

Granby December 27th 10 12:26 PM

Ok hoomanz, port in

We knowz mannie ofv u haz snow, Letuce know how u are doink. Unkle Bill,
Unkle Serge and da rest ov u out in da Easdt. Piglett catserned.

Grandson got stranded at home for at least 2 more days, In the Navy and
couldn't get a flight back to base. Poor Baby!!!!

Amelia T Cat December 27th 10 02:55 PM

Ok hoomanz, port in

On Mon, 27 Dec 2010 06:26:22 -0600, Granby wrote:

We knowz mannie ofv u haz snow, Letuce know how u are doink. Unkle Bill,
Unkle Serge and da rest ov u out in da Easdt. Piglett catserned.

Grandson got stranded at home for at least 2 more days, In the Navy and
couldn't get a flight back to base. Poor Baby!!!!

We have some snow, but very little. My Paw keeps complaining about the
"wimpy *ss winter weather" since we've had temperatures near or above
freezing for a couple of weeks and very little snow.

Amelia

Ann791 December 27th 10 04:01 PM

Ok hoomanz, port in

On 12/27/2010 9:55 AM, Amelia T Cat wrote:
On Mon, 27 Dec 2010 06:26:22 -0600, Granby wrote:

We knowz mannie ofv u haz snow, Letuce know how u are doink. Unkle Bill,
Unkle Serge and da rest ov u out in da Easdt. Piglett catserned.

Grandson got stranded at home for at least 2 more days, In the Navy and
couldn't get a flight back to base. Poor Baby!!!!

We have some snow, but very little. My Paw keeps complaining about the
"wimpy *ss winter weather" since we've had temperatures near or above
freezing for a couple of weeks and very little snow.

Amelia

We are okay in Connecticut. Our power stayed on and we got only about 10
inches of snow. It is hard to tell the exact amount with all the snow
blowing around.

Ann

--
Ann

in Connecticut

cshenk December 27th 10 05:52 PM

Ok hoomanz, port in

"Granby" wrote

We knowz mannie ofv u haz snow, Letuce know how u are doink. Unkle Bill,
Unkle Serge and da rest ov u out in da Easdt. Piglett catserned.

We got smacked considering we are where 'sticking snow' normally happens
only every 4 years or so and rarely over 2-4 inches. Lost power for a few
hours and used the fireplace with pets on mattress before it and us on the 3
inch thick 'futon-foam mattress' in the living room. Power came on before
pipes froze.

All well here (grin).

Will in New Haven December 27th 10 07:25 PM

Ok hoomanz, port in

On Dec 27, 7:26*am, "Granby" wrote:
We knowz mannie ofv u haz snow, Letuce know how u are doink. Unkle Bill,
Unkle Serge and da rest ov u out in da Easdt. *Piglett catserned.

Grandson got stranded at home for at least 2 more days, *In the Navy and
couldn't get a flight back to base. *Poor Baby!!!!

We are ok. The sn*w here is deep and the wind last night was horrible.
It is better today. A more complete report was filed by Sunrise in
another thread. I think it was Cshenk's thread. We are sn*wed in but
we have tons of food and no one had to go to w*rk today. I am just
finishing our last can of Diet Coke (TM) but I will persevere.
Song on the radio appears to be titled "I'd Like to Check You for
Ticks" so I am having a good laugh. I never used that line and I
thought I'd used them all.

--
Will in New Haven

MLB[_2_] December 27th 10 08:01 PM

Ok hoomanz, port in

Will in New Haven wrote:
On Dec 27, 7:26 am, "Granby" wrote:
We knowz mannie ofv u haz snow, Letuce know how u are doink. Unkle Bill,
Unkle Serge and da rest ov u out in da Easdt. Piglett catserned.

Grandson got stranded at home for at least 2 more days, In the Navy and
couldn't get a flight back to base. Poor Baby!!!!

We are ok. The sn*w here is deep and the wind last night was horrible.
It is better today. A more complete report was filed by Sunrise in
another thread. I think it was Cshenk's thread. We are sn*wed in but
we have tons of food and no one had to go to w*rk today. I am just
finishing our last can of Diet Coke (TM) but I will persevere.
Song on the radio appears to be titled "I'd Like to Check You for
Ticks" so I am having a good laugh. I never used that line and I
thought I'd used them all.

--
Will in New Haven

It sounds like a good old-fashioned winter like we used to have. We
have had lots of snow this winter but it melts away between storms. We
had another 4-5 inches last night but the sun is shining brightly today
here in the
valley. Happy Mew Year! MLB