CatBanter

-   -   How did he get in there? (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=113485)

Lesley Madigan May 16th 17 10:56 PM

How did he get in there?

My little Ganzi girl...isn't....a girl that is! Very considerate as I am between jobs and living off my savings so as every penny helps and getting a boy done is cheaper than a girl.

Over the last couple of days hes discovered the playground that is the bathroom.

Last night I am sitting here after a rather large dinner half asleep and I hear a repeated "meep" coming from somewhere in the bathroom. Go and look no sign but I can hear him, sounds like from behind the toilet but can't see him.

Reach conclusion rather disblievingly after all I have been keeping the lid down.

Yes sitting in the toilet is a somewhat wet and bedraggled kitten

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs

dgk May 18th 17 05:13 AM

How did he get in there?

On Tue, 16 May 2017 14:56:28 -0700 (PDT), Lesley Madigan
wrote:

My little Ganzi girl...isn't....a girl that is! Very considerate as I am between jobs and living off my savings so as every penny helps and getting a boy done is cheaper than a girl.

Over the last couple of days hes discovered the playground that is the bathroom.

Last night I am sitting here after a rather large dinner half asleep and I hear a repeated "meep" coming from somewhere in the bathroom. Go and look no sign but I can hear him, sounds like from behind the toilet but can't see him.

Reach conclusion rather disblievingly after all I have been keeping the lid down.

Yes sitting in the toilet is a somewhat wet and bedraggled kitten

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs

!!!

Well, since he's a boy, he sure didn't put the seat down.

jmcquown[_2_] May 18th 17 11:43 PM

How did he get in there?

wrote:

My little Ganzi girl...isn't....a girl that is! Very considerate as I am between jobs and living off my savings so as every penny helps and getting a boy done is cheaper than a girl.

Over the last couple of days hes discovered the playground that is the bathroom.

Last night I am sitting here after a rather large dinner half asleep and I hear a repeated "meep" coming from somewhere in the bathroom. Go and look no sign but I can hear him, sounds like from behind the toilet but can't see him.

Reach conclusion rather disblievingly after all I have been keeping the lid down.

Yes sitting in the toilet is a somewhat wet and bedraggled kitten

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs

!!!

Well, since he's a boy, he sure didn't put the seat down.

LOL

I have no idea how Lesley's cat got into the toilet. Poor Ganzi! Would
love to have seen a picture of that!

Buffy did follow me into the laundry room today. I don't encourage her
to go in there or the kitchen. But after I started a load of wash I
heard her meow and thought somehow she'd snuck in there. Turns out she
was just throwing her voice. ;)

Jill

Tigger[_2_] May 22nd 17 02:13 AM

How did he get in there?

Lesley Madigan wrote:
My little Ganzi girl...isn't....a girl that is! Very considerate as I am between jobs and living off my savings so as every penny helps and getting a boy done is cheaper than a girl.

Over the last couple of days hes discovered the playground that is the bathroom.

Last night I am sitting here after a rather large dinner half asleep and I hear a repeated "meep" coming from somewhere in the bathroom. Go and look no sign but I can hear him, sounds like from behind the toilet but can't see him.

Reach conclusion rather disblievingly after all I have been keeping the lid down.

Yes sitting in the toilet is a somewhat wet and bedraggled kitten

Some clues here (runs half a minute)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DIi31ALFMNA