CatBanter

-   -   Before commercial cat food..... (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=13454)

kaeli September 24th 03 06:05 PM

In article ,
enlightened us with...
I wonder if others have
found shelter animals to be so amazingly sweet, and I wonder if it has
something to do with getting out of the shelter?

My rescued boy is the sweetest thing ever!
He came from a cat collector with over 70 cats.

~kaeli~
All I ask for is the chance to prove that money
cannot make me happy.
http://www.ipwebdesign.net/wildAtHeart
http://www.ipwebdesign.net/kaelisSpace

Alison Perera September 24th 03 06:21 PM

In article ,
kaeli wrote:

If there is such a controlled
study out there, or even a retrospective analysis, I would truly love to
see it.

Now, that's a much nicer way to ask. :)

Hmmm...I suppose if you don't have the context my request to "cite
source or retract" probably did come off poorly. I did anticipate that
which is why I put the smilie-emoticon in...

For context, then, see:

http://groups.google.com/groups?as_q=post+retract

As you can see, "Post Proof or Retract" is a ubiquitous phrase, and in
my case was meant tongue-in-cheek. Obviously that went over like a lead
balloon. ;)

-Alison in OH

kaeli September 24th 03 07:56 PM

In article ,
lid enlightened us with...

As you can see, "Post Proof or Retract" is a ubiquitous phrase, and in
my case was meant tongue-in-cheek. Obviously that went over like a lead
balloon. ;)

Oh, oops. :)

My apologies.

kaeli September 24th 03 07:58 PM

In article ,
lid enlightened us with...

Hmmm...I suppose if you don't have the context my request to "cite
source or retract" probably did come off poorly. I did anticipate that
which is why I put the smilie-emoticon in...

For some reason, maybe the colon at the beginning of the line, my
newsreader marked that as quoted (green text), so I didn't realize it
was from you. Again, sorry.