CatBanter

-   -   agressive cat (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=23782)

BILL INDREBOE January 26th 05 09:12 PM

agressive cat

I have 7 all indoor cats.

Simba is 14
Spooky is one of 3 that are 5.

Both are neutered males.

Spooky has taken to harrassing Simba almost all time time and even though I
setup a high, safe place for Simba he will find it and get up there and
whack him around.

We've tried putting Spook in the bathroom on a time-out type ban but he'll
go right back at him the same day.

Anyone got any idea on how to get them to get along ?

This all started only about 2 years ago by the way.

Thanks !

Margaret S. January 26th 05 09:30 PM

On Wed, 26 Jan 2005 21:12:17 GMT, BILL INDREBOE wrote:

I have 7 all indoor cats.

Simba is 14
Spooky is one of 3 that are 5.

Both are neutered males.

Spooky has taken to harrassing Simba almost all time time and even though

setup a high, safe place for Simba he will find it and get up there and
whack him around.

We've tried putting Spook in the bathroom on a time-out type ban but he'll
go right back at him the same day.

Anyone got any idea on how to get them to get along ?

This all started only about 2 years ago by the way.

Did anything else change 2 years ago? Did you increase the number of cats,
or decrease or change their available space?

Margaret S.
--
http://www.sangerfan.com
Nothing I say is professional advice. Consult your own doctor, lawyer,

Karen Chuplis January 26th 05 11:37 PM

in article , BILL
INDREBOE at wrote on 1/26/05 3:12 PM:

I have 7 all indoor cats.

Simba is 14
Spooky is one of 3 that are 5.

Both are neutered males.

Spooky has taken to harrassing Simba almost all time time and even though I
setup a high, safe place for Simba he will find it and get up there and
whack him around.

We've tried putting Spook in the bathroom on a time-out type ban but he'll
go right back at him the same day.

Anyone got any idea on how to get them to get along ?

This all started only about 2 years ago by the way.

Thanks !

I would keep them separated except under supervision and I would definitely
add a couple of Feliway diffusers in the house.