CatBanter

-   -   Classic Tabby Club (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=88646)

Adam May 14th 08 10:29 PM

Classic Tabby Club

Whut happen Classic Tabby Club? Want meeting!

Louise, classic tabby of few words

Mosey =^. .^=[_2_] May 14th 08 11:06 PM

Classic Tabby Club

Whut happen Classic Tabby Club? Want meeting!

Louise, classic tabby of few words

Paw sez iam a classic tabby tew. Dere is a Club?
here iz wat I look like gnow, I jest had my birfday, iam 6 yeers old
http://i26.tinypic.com/x440lt.jpg
nosepoinks
Mosey

Pi2nya AKA Sweetee May 16th 08 04:55 PM

Classic Tabby Club

I gotz sum sowngz an a cheer arkift.
D'ya wannit?

--
Pitô.ônya

Samuel Redcat May 16th 08 05:12 PM

Classic Tabby Club

On Wed, 14 May 2008 21:29:27 +0000, Adam wrote:

Whut happen Classic Tabby Club? Want meeting!

Louise, classic tabby of few words

Harri Roadcat an me is ready! I don't know if we iz memfurs, but we is
Classic Tabbys an would like to be memfurs.

Sammy

Lucy[_3_] May 17th 08 02:42 AM

Classic Tabby Club

Samuel Redcat wrote:
On Wed, 14 May 2008 21:29:27 +0000, Adam wrote:

Whut happen Classic Tabby Club? Want meeting!

Louise, classic tabby of few words

Harri Roadcat an me is ready! I don't know if we iz memfurs, but we is
Classic Tabbys an would like to be memfurs.

Sammy

Ima classic tabby. Ide like to be a memfur!

Lucy

Adam May 18th 08 11:49 PM

Classic Tabby Club

Paw sez iam a classic tabby tew. Dere is a Club?
Mosey

Harri Roadcat an me is ready! I don't know if we iz memfurs, but we is
Classic Tabbys an would like to be memfurs.

Sammy

Ima classic tabby. Ide like to be a memfur!

Lucy

Who in charge CTC?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tabby_cat - only classic tabbies, no
mackerel tabbies allowed.

Louise

Adam May 18th 08 11:49 PM

Classic Tabby Club

Pi2nya AKA Sweetee wrote:
I gotz sum sowngz an a cheer arkift.
D'ya wannit?

Yes fangu!

Louise

Harri Roadcat May 19th 08 12:28 AM

Classic Tabby Club

In article co2Yj.1189$pk1.188@trndny07,
Adam wrote:

Paw sez iam a classic tabby tew. Dere is a Club?
Mosey

Harri Roadcat an me is ready! I don't know if we iz memfurs, but we is
Classic Tabbys an would like to be memfurs.

Sammy

Ima classic tabby. Ide like to be a memfur!

Lucy

Who in charge CTC?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tabby_cat - only classic tabbies, no
mackerel tabbies allowed.

Louise

Dat's usses! Me and Sammy is Classic Tabby kitties!

Harri Roadcat

Harri Roadcat May 19th 08 01:16 AM

Classic Tabby Club

In article ,
"Granby" wrote:

Hihi diz iz O T anna whatsa a mackerel tabbie? Duz itself haff a fishez
facez?

Dat is a tabby kitty what has stripes straight down his sides instead
of makin bullseyes on da sides. Da straight tabby stripes is s'posed to
resemble da bones of a mackerel fishie.

Da classic tabby is like me an Sammy brofur, where da stripes makes
bullseyes an curves down da kitty's sides.

Harri