CatBanter

-   -   Shedding On The Dining Room Table (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=10620)

ChildFree23 November 15th 03 12:01 AM

Shedding On The Dining Room Table

Meow, Boogie! Fangu so much for shedding with me on the dining room table.

Auntie Becky, Meowmie Debby's littermate, came for the night. What do you
say we shed all over her clean laundry?

Kitty Schottland DOC
Chief Tortie In Residence

Boogie's Mom November 16th 03 04:39 PM

Wonderful...I luffs shedding on clean laundry. I also enjoy leaving an
invisible "film" of minefurz dat remains hidden till da hoomin wares da
clothes, den magikally appears as little fuzzballs. Dis is speshully
effective onna cleen bedsheets

Boogie, da sheddin HarpurrCat
k.net...

Sonam Dasara November 16th 03 06:43 PM

Awww, dat's wunnerfull! I'ze luvs to shed, an y'kno we'ze Poisans an
Himmies have a *specil* talent for shedding lotsa long hairz! My daddy hidz
da launnry, but I'ze good at findin tings ta shed onz!

My hooman hazn't seen a hairball barf yet. I'ze bet hez gonna be
surprized one day!

Mlle Anais
--
Cordially,

Sonam Dasara

ask-at-electric-hyphen-ink-dot-com

ChildFree23 November 17th 03 12:52 AM

Let's climb into her duffle bag and roll around. If she catches us, she
might give us treats.

Kitty Schottland DOC
Chief Tortie In Residence

Boogie's Mom November 17th 03 06:07 AM

(meowmie mutters under breath while tape rollering Paw's freshly washed
dress slacks with black fur bits all over them) Yeah, she might give you
"something" else, instead.

ink.net...