CatBanter

-   -   Claws! (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=108669)

The Doctor October 31st 12 06:40 PM

From http://groups.google.com/group/rec.p...th+behav/about

4365
3643
3321
3270
3214
3043
3022
--
Member - Liberal International This is Ici
http://www.fullyfollow.me/rootnl2k
USA petition to dissolve the Republic and vote to disoolve it in November 2012

Bill Graham October 31st 12 11:23 PM

Claws!

The Doctor wrote:
Usenet lives or the internet dies!!

From http://groups.google.com/group/rec.p...th+behav/about

Top posters
This month
41
28
19
19
6
5
5
4
3
2

All time
9707
5426
4708
4365
3643
3321
3270
3214
3043
3022

Jeez.... When am I going to make the, "All Time" list? I am 77 now, and
don't have that much time left. I can only monitor a couple or three groups,
because I also have other hobbies than the computer. I play my horn in a
couple of bands....