CatBanter

-   -   Persia and the Crackle Sack (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=96065)

jmcquown[_2_] June 30th 09 03:11 PM

Persia and the Crackle Sack

She's been without her crackle sack for a year. When I went back to Memphis
to close up the apartment I ran it through the washing machine and brought
it back with me. I dug it out of a box yesterday and set it on the floor in
front of the living room windows. She immediately claimed it, rolling all
around on it. She had to get it covered in cat fur again, dontcha know ;)
It's in a spot that gets sunshine in the afternoons yet the house is cool.
She can see the birds at the feeder and the squirrels on the patio. She has
now claimed this living room as her own. I'm so glad she finally has her
own stuff around her.

Jill

Kreisleriana[_2_] June 30th 09 03:25 PM

Persia and the Crackle Sack

"jmcquown" wrote in message
She's been without her crackle sack for a year. When I went back to
Memphis to close up the apartment I ran it through the washing machine and
brought it back with me. I dug it out of a box yesterday and set it on
the floor in front of the living room windows. She immediately claimed
it, rolling all around on it. She had to get it covered in cat fur again,
dontcha know ;) It's in a spot that gets sunshine in the afternoons yet
the house is cool. She can see the birds at the feeder and the squirrels
on the patio. She has now claimed this living room as her own. I'm so
glad she finally has her own stuff around her.

Jill

I MUST get one of those for Dante. His favorite toy is a crackly frog-- the
noise of that thing can bring him from anywhere in the house. I'm almost
afradi to see what he would do with a crackly sack-- he might explode!!

Welcome home, Miss Persia!

--
Theresa and Dante

Stinky Forever: http://pets.webshots.com/album/125591586JWEFwh

jmcquown[_2_] June 30th 09 03:38 PM

Persia and the Crackle Sack

"Kreisleriana" drtmuirATearthlink.net wrote in message
m...

"jmcquown" wrote in message
[...]

She'd say "thank you" but she's busy snoozing on the floor behind me on her
crackle sack ;) I'm sure Dante would like one; they make the most
delectible crackly sound!

Jill

tanadashoes June 30th 09 03:39 PM

Persia and the Crackle Sack

"jmcquown" wrote in message
She's been without her crackle sack for a year. When I went back to
Memphis to close up the apartment I ran it through the washing machine and
brought it back with me. I dug it out of a box yesterday and set it on
the floor in front of the living room windows. She immediately claimed
it, rolling all around on it. She had to get it covered in cat fur again,
dontcha know ;) It's in a spot that gets sunshine in the afternoons yet
the house is cool. She can see the birds at the feeder and the squirrels
on the patio. She has now claimed this living room as her own. I'm so
glad she finally has her own stuff around her.

Jill

Don't you wish that humans got as much joy out of their possessions as our
owners do? Persia has her priorities on straight.

Pam S.

Adrian[_2_] June 30th 09 05:52 PM

Persia and the Crackle Sack

jmcquown wrote:
She's been without her crackle sack for a year. When I went back to
Memphis to close up the apartment I ran it through the washing
machine and brought it back with me. I dug it out of a box yesterday
and set it on the floor in front of the living room windows. She
immediately claimed it, rolling all around on it. She had to get it
covered in cat fur again, dontcha know ;) It's in a spot that gets
sunshine in the afternoons yet the house is cool. She can see the
birds at the feeder and the squirrels on the patio. She has now
claimed this living room as her own. I'm so glad she finally has her
own stuff around her.
Jill

I think it must be time for new pictures of Persia. :-)
Cats leave pawprints on your heart

Takayuki July 1st 09 03:37 AM

Persia and the Crackle Sack

"jmcquown" wrote:
She's been without her crackle sack for a year.

I thought it was curious that it never came up, but I always just
assumed that she still had the crackle sack. You can't take it away,
because that would rock her world. :)

jmcquown[_2_] July 1st 09 04:14 AM

Persia and the Crackle Sack

"Takayuki" wrote in message
"jmcquown" wrote:
She's been without her crackle sack for a year.

I thought it was curious that it never came up, but I always just
assumed that she still had the crackle sack. You can't take it away,
because that would rock her world. :)

Moving here and being forced to stay in hotel rooms along the way rocked her
world. The crackle sack is like a new discovery all over again, kind of
like me discovering I have more clothes than will fit into a suitcase ;)

Jill