CatBanter

-   -   Happi Mew Yeer + purrs requested (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=85355)

John Ross Mc Master December 31st 07 11:36 PM

Happi Mew Yeer + purrs requested

Purrs for our fostur kitties. One of them went to the RB yesterday,
there are four left.

We hopes 2008 has efen more purrs than 2007 fur efferi kitty.

Beauty, Cinder, Unka John

Ranger Roadkitten Mahoney January 1st 08 02:31 AM

Happi Mew Yeer + purrs requested

In article ,
John Ross Mc Master wrote:

Purrs for our fostur kitties. One of them went to the RB yesterday,
there are four left.

We hopes 2008 has efen more purrs than 2007 fur efferi kitty.

Beauty, Cinder, Unka John

Dat is furry, furry sad. We will be purring fur da RB kitty and fur all
da offur fostur kittiez too.

Ranger the Mighty Snow Cat kitten

Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_3_] January 1st 08 03:43 AM

Happi Mew Yeer + purrs requested

On Mon, 31 Dec 2007 23:36:21 GMT, John Ross Mc Master's nimble, little
paws typed:

Purrs for our fostur kitties. One of them went to the RB yesterday,
there are four left.

We hopes 2008 has efen more purrs than 2007 fur efferi kitty.

Beauty, Cinder, Unka John

Happy Mew Yeerz to awl ov you too, and I am sendink mine heeling
purrz!
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

little, the cats become its visible soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

12/31/2007 10:42:44 PM

Fred Williams[_2_] January 1st 08 11:24 AM

On Monday 31 December 2007 22:43, Mme. Anaïs ^..^ wrote:

On Mon, 31 Dec 2007 23:36:21 GMT, John Ross Mc Master's nimble, little
paws typed:

Purrs for our fostur kitties. One of them went to the RB yesterday,
there are four left.

We hopes 2008 has efen more purrs than 2007 fur efferi kitty.

Beauty, Cinder, Unka John

Happy Mew Yeerz to awl ov you too, and I am sendink mine heeling
purrz!

Purrrzzz frum usses tuu. That's a sad way to start off da Mew Year.
Wee purrrrrz also fur the four kitties who are left, that they will do
well in 2008.

--
Regards,
Fred

Sylvia M January 2nd 08 01:04 AM

"Fred Williams" wrote in message
On Monday 31 December 2007 22:43, Mme. Anaïs ^..^ wrote:

On Mon, 31 Dec 2007 23:36:21 GMT, John Ross Mc Master's nimble,
little
paws typed:

Purrs for our fostur kitties. One of them went to the RB yesterday,
there are four left.

We hopes 2008 has efen more purrs than 2007 fur efferi kitty.

Beauty, Cinder, Unka John

Happy Mew Yeerz to awl ov you too, and I am sendink mine heeling
purrz!

Purrrzzz frum usses tuu. That's a sad way to start off da Mew
Year.
Wee purrrrrz also fur the four kitties who are left, that they will do
well in 2008.

--
Regards,
Fred

Warm,Strong Purrz furr da fower remaynink kitteenz, an soothing puttz
fur da wun hu wented tu da bridge.
Pit2nya

[email protected] January 2nd 08 02:09 PM

On Jan 1, 9:38*pm, "Lucy" wrote:
Purrs for all four, and for their mom!

Julie

We'ze iz alluvusses purrin'
PacoBell, for the crew.

Booker January 2nd 08 06:20 PM

Happi Mew Yeer + purrs requested

Weze furry sorri tu heer dis. Purrs fur da foster kitti to haf an ez
trip to da brij, an fur da ofur foster kitties.

Booker, Snowflake an Chappy