CatBanter

-   -   Online Pet First Aid Class by PETCO (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=74554)

[email protected] September 15th 06 02:32 PM

Online Pet First Aid Class by PETCO

I was doing my daily search on www.digg.com and came across an article
talking about the recently released online pet first aid class by PETCO
on their website (www.petco.com). I went through the class and learned
a lot. As a pet owner for 20 years, I can say that this was a great use
of my time and I would recomended it to anyone who has a desire to
better understand any health issues associated with your pet. Hope this
helps you all.

[email protected] September 15th 06 02:34 PM

Online Pet First Aid Class by PETCO

The link to the digg article and class is:
http://www.petco.com/Shop/Product.as...staid-_-091406