CatBanter

-   -   BooTeek Openz furr Bizzinezz. (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=113274)

P2nya September 30th 16 04:55 AM

BooTeek Openz furr Bizzinezz.

Pit2nya turnz da key in da door,
Hewlp yoursephz...charge toonas, order deliffurree to da BooTeek.

https://www.campmor.com

www.llbean.com/llb/shop/97?page=outdoor-gear

www.patagonia.com/home
Lemme kno if yu wanna sluggezt anudder site az wewll....

P2nya
Purrpyitfurr

cshenk October 1st 16 10:02 PM

P2nya wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

Pit2nya turnz da key in da door,
Hewlp yoursephz...charge toonas, order deliffurree to da BooTeek.

https://www.campmor.com

www.llbean.com/llb/shop/97?page=outdoor-gear

www.patagonia.com/home
Lemme kno if yu wanna sluggezt anudder site az wewll....

P2nya
Purrpyitfurr

Cash looks hard and orders these but with a special cut down so he can
use his toenails too.

http://www.llbean.com/llb/shop/91622...omen-s-trail-m
odel-4-waterproof-hiking-boots

Size Dog L

Iowna and Daisy-chan go a different direction with these (both with
nail cutouts)

https://www.campmor.com/c/ruffwear-b...ots-polar-trex

They want to be able to walk though streams and not get too wet.

They also snag this:

http://www.jcpenney.com/coleman-4-pe...jump?ppId=pp50
05670185&rrec=true&rrplacementtype=product1_rr

which is big enough to fit them plus 2 labs or 6 kittahs with room to
spare.

As Iowna and Dasiy-chan pack the backpacks, Cash bashfullly adds his
hot pink sandals and bow tie. Iowna adds a bunch of bead necklaces and
Daisy-chan adds her emerald necklace and slinky emerald gown.

Thinking a bit, Iowna adds some earrings and an almost see through
gossamer tan gown that accentuates her tri-color spots.

Thinking, they add 2 battery operated lamps and a small wind up radio.

Looking to what the others will want, Cash looks over his sheet music
and selects some bluegrass and folk things.

Ann791 October 2nd 16 08:13 PM

BooTeek Openz furr Bizzinezz.

gol
On 9/29/2016 11:55 PM, P2nya wrote:
Pit2nya turnz da key in da door,
Hewlp yoursephz...charge toonas, order deliffurree to da BooTeek.

https://www.campmor.com

www.llbean.com/llb/shop/97?page=outdoor-gear

www.patagonia.com/home
Lemme kno if yu wanna sluggezt anudder site az wewll....

P2nya
Purrpyitfurr

Lucy Lu starts looking at dresses and picks out a gold dress with a pale
flower print on it and a gold wrap if it gets cool. Samwise will need a
new bow tie, I think light blue and a new vest.

We will also need hiking boots to keep our feet dry before and after the
ball, a tent,and some nice pillows and blankets.

Lucy Lu hand over her tuna card to pay.

P2nya October 3rd 16 12:30 AM

On Sunday, October 2, 2016 at 12:09:55 PM UTC-7, ann791 wrote:
gol
On 9/29/2016 11:55 PM, P2nya wrote:
Pit2nya turnz da key in da door,
Hewlp yoursephz...charge toonas, order deliffurree to da BooTeek.

https://www.campmor.com

www.llbean.com/llb/shop/97?page=outdoor-gear

www.patagonia.com/home
Lemme kno if yu wanna sluggezt anudder site az wewll....

P2nya
Purrpyitfurr

Lucy Lu starts looking at dresses and picks out a gold dress with a pale
flower print on it and a gold wrap if it gets cool. Samwise will need a
new bow tie, I think light blue and a new vest.

We will also need hiking boots to keep our feet dry before and after the
ball, a tent,and some nice pillows and blankets.

Lucy Lu hand over her tuna card to pay.

Ca-chink
So glad yu fownd deze. Du yu gneed sum sit-uponz az wewll?
P2nya

(end)