CatBanter

-   -   Sitting Shivah For Spook (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=10406)

Arlene Knop September 22nd 03 01:40 AM

Sitting Shivah For Spook

I hav nefur made theze prepurrayshuns befur, but I wud be honored to
help. Anything speshul to use to cover thuh mirrorz and iz ther anyfing
to say as thuh guests are greeted?

Gretchen Marie, getting into thuh teleporter wif extra plates fur bagelz
and stuff

ChildFree23 wrote:

Meow, this is Kitty Schottland DOC, Chief Tortie In Residence. Meow has
decided to sit Shiva for Spook (RB). Meow needs some volunteer kitties to
teleport over to Auntie Kami's compartment to get the place ready. Cover
all the mirrors (except in the bathroom), arrange for bagels & lox to be
sent over, and receive visitors at the door.

Kitty Schottland DOC
Chief Tortie In Residence

We'll come!

Capt. Midnight DOC & Lilith Kitten

--
Want to get in touch with me? Put the "balls" into a "net."

spike&stormy September 22nd 03 02:45 AM

We iz goyish kittiez but we wood lyke tu help if dat's OK. We haz heerd dat it
iz kustomery tu serve round fuds so we will bring sum hard-boild aigs fur da
hoomins an sum fishykakes fur da kittiez.

Spike & Stormy, missing dere fren Spook

Stinky September 22nd 03 03:38 PM

Heerz sum No-va locks ana toona-fishie spreed fur dem gold-fishy crackerz.
I iz wearin me mourning jacket ana vail.

P.C.

KS September 22nd 03 03:52 PM

I will cum an sit shiva wif yew, Anti Kami. I'll bring sum
CatnipDelyteCandees an toonachewees--yum.

Samantha

That will be lovely, Samantha. You're a lovely cat.

Antie Kami

--
email: furpods at mindspring dot com

KS September 22nd 03 03:52 PM

Heerz sum No-va locks ana toona-fishie spreed fur dem gold-fishy crackerz.
I iz wearin me mourning jacket ana vail.

P.C.

Thanks P.C.

Antie Kami

--
email: furpods at mindspring dot com

Tabitha kitten September 22nd 03 06:04 PM

ChildFree23 wrote:
Meow, this is Kitty Schottland DOC, Chief Tortie In Residence. Meow has
decided to sit Shiva for Spook (RB). Meow needs some volunteer kitties to
teleport over to Auntie Kami's compartment to get the place ready. Cover
all the mirrors (except in the bathroom), arrange for bagels & lox to be
sent over, and receive visitors at the door.

Kitty Schottland DOC
Chief Tortie In Residence

We'll come!

Capt. Midnight DOC & Lilith Kitten

My tortie sisfur Amelia and my silver sisfur Cleopatra and I will
teleport right over. And we'll bring a few dozen fresh bagels wif us
too. My little brofur Sammy will stay at home to do greebling patrol
while us girlkitties are gone.

Tabitha Kitten

KS September 22nd 03 07:08 PM

Tabitha kitten wrote:

My tortie sisfur Amelia and my silver sisfur Cleopatra and I will
teleport right over. And we'll bring a few dozen fresh bagels wif us
too. My little brofur Sammy will stay at home to do greebling patrol
while us girlkitties are gone.

Tabitha Kitten

You're all very welcome.

Kami

--
email: furpods at mindspring dot com

KS September 22nd 03 10:34 PM

I yam kummin wifff uh weel ov Cattyfurrnya Cheddur Cheeze an sum nip
krakerz (Day ar rownd)

Dyna, Hu luukz gud in blak

Thanks Dyna.

Antie Kami

--
email: furpods at mindspring dot com

Hotspur September 23rd 03 12:20 AM

Tabitha kitten wrote in message ...
ChildFree23 wrote:
Meow, this is Kitty Schottland DOC, Chief Tortie In Residence. Meow has
decided to sit Shiva for Spook (RB). Meow needs some volunteer kitties to
teleport over to Auntie Kami's compartment to get the place ready. Cover
all the mirrors (except in the bathroom), arrange for bagels & lox to be
sent over, and receive visitors at the door.

Kitty Schottland DOC
Chief Tortie In Residence

We'll come!

Capt. Midnight DOC & Lilith Kitten

My tortie sisfur Amelia and my silver sisfur Cleopatra and I will
teleport right over. And we'll bring a few dozen fresh bagels wif us
too. My little brofur Sammy will stay at home to do greebling patrol
while us girlkitties are gone.

Tabitha Kitten

owr familee wud be honured to purtisipate. Wez gots scones fur de
hoomins an scallops fur de kitties (frum dadee's purivate stash, don
tell).

Black kitty, svelte red tabby boy kitty and fluffy girl tabby clim in
'porter to helf honor Spook an anti Kami,

Seti, Freyr an Ghost

ChildFree23 September 23rd 03 01:44 AM

I hav nefur made theze prepurrayshuns befur, but I wud be honored to
help. Anything speshul to use to cover thuh mirrorz and iz ther anyfing
to say as thuh guests are greeted?

Meow thinks you use plain white sheets to cover the mirrors. Nothing too
pretty or flamboyant.

Kitty Schottland DOC
Chief Tortie In Residence