CatBanter

-   -   ping mosey (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=105457)

Gramby July 3rd 11 01:44 AM

ping mosey

Did urown hooman post a kandle for Sunrise, we didn't see it iffin her did.
Piglettkonserned kauze it didn’t sho up yet.

Storrmmee July 3rd 11 01:52 AM

ping mosey

it will be on sunday akordito da ofur fread, Trudi, tryinta katch up beclawz
she learned sumfin new abowt pooterz today,

Storrmmee July 3rd 11 03:28 AM

ping mosey

akshulee i leared two thingz, furzt ifin ursef wantsa move bukmurkz da way
da pooter sayz ta dowit duzint alwayz wurk, but ifin ursef finda bukmurk
file ursef kam opein da page anna den maksa buk murk... anna efin more
impurrtintlee dan dagt, whenna sofgt iz dowin diz aktifitee, she sayz
reallee innerestin wurdz when sumcat walkz akrozz da keyburd, trudi,
snikerin
"Rebecca" wrote in message
Whut did yoo lern, Trudi?

Rebecca

Mosey =^..^=[_10_] July 4th 11 05:33 AM

ping mosey July 3 night

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/...l=eng&gi=Prity is the
candle site for Sunrise.
Unka Adrian from RPCA helped mommy kyla with it and he even lit uh Candle
fur hurself.
Bless hiz kind heart
Luffs
Mosey n Anti Kyla

Mosey =^..^=[_10_] July 4th 11 09:29 PM

ping mosey July 4 afternoon

"Mosey =^..^="

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/...l=eng&gi=Prity

is the candle site for Sunrise.
Unka Adrian from RPCA helped mommy kyla with it and he even lit uh Candle
fur hurself.
Bless hiz kind heart
Luffs
Mosey n Anti Kyla

it will be on sunday akordito da ofur fread, Trudi, tryinta katch up beclawz
she learned sumfin new abowt pooterz today,
"Gramby"

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/...l=eng&gi=Prity

Did urown hooman post a kandle for Sunrise, we didn't see it iffin her
did. Piglettkonserned kauze it didn't sho up yet.

Meowmie iz koping da messages n sending dem tew hurself sew hur kan
ebentualy sned dem tew Unka Will fur komfort. Unka Adrian frum RPCA hulped.
Luffs
Mosey