CatBanter

-   -   Irma and Hemingway's cats (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=113558)

Jack Campin September 9th 17 12:07 PM

Irma and Hemingway's cats

Good luck to these folks and the furries...

http://www.chron.com/news/nation-wor...e-12180112.php

mobile 07895 860 060 http://www.campin.me.uk Twitter: JackCampin

jmcquown[_2_] September 9th 17 08:26 PM

Irma and Hemingway's cats

On 9/9/2017 7:07 AM, Jack Campin wrote:
Good luck to these folks and the furries...

http://www.chron.com/news/nation-wor...e-12180112.php

Thanks for the article! It's true cats seem to know better than humans
when and how to seek shelter.

There's a feral colony here on Dataw where I live, it's a TNR program.
After Hurricane Matthew hit last October, all but one cat from the
colony was accounted for. I was sad to hear about it. But considering
these cats don't *have* any place to seek shelter indoors, remarkable.
At least the Hemmingway cats are able to go inside. :)

Jill

Robert Catt September 11th 17 10:17 PM

Irma and Hemingway's cats

According to this article in the Washington Post, the polydactyl Hemingway
cats all survived the storm.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.28cf0e2bc180

dgk September 12th 17 03:17 PM

Irma and Hemingway's cats

On Mon, 11 Sep 2017 17:17:31 -0400, "Robert Catt"
wrote:

According to this article in the Washington Post, the polydactyl Hemingway
cats all survived the storm.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.28cf0e2bc180

Thanks for the update.

Jack Campin September 13th 17 01:06 AM

Irma and Hemingway's cats

According to this article in the Washington Post,
the polydactyl Hemingway cats all survived the storm.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...ve-nine-lives/

Whew! They really dodged the bullet with that one. With the hurricane
eye going straight over Key West I didn't think they (or their humans)
had much chance at all.

mobile 07895 860 060 http://www.campin.me.uk Twitter: JackCampin