CatBanter

-   -   A new game. (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=84937)

James December 15th 07 09:08 PM

A new game.

Today she played catch me if you can. She came up to me but when I
tried to pick her up she moved a couple feet away. She kept that up
and we ended up in the neighbors back yard. She then hop the fence
into another yard. Well, I know I wasn't going to be able to catch
her so I went back home. She then came running after me.

bookie December 16th 07 10:27 AM

A new game.

On Dec 15, 9:08 pm, James wrote:
Today she played catch me if you can. She came up to me but when I
tried to pick her up she moved a couple feet away. She kept that up
and we ended up in the neighbors back yard. She then hop the fence
into another yard. Well, I know I wasn't going to be able to catch
her so I went back home. She then came running after me.

jessie does the same thing sometimes, she's a little tease, she still
acts like a kitten sometimes despite being 17

bookie