CatBanter

-   -   Inroducing the furball (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=95157)

Matthew[_3_] May 10th 09 11:50 PM

Inroducing the furball

http://tinypic.com/r/2l9r3ms/5

Sorry about doing it as an link but my photo page is acting weird and so was
outlook

Little devil has taken over my spot

jmcquown[_2_] May 11th 09 12:01 AM

Inroducing the furball

"Matthew" wrote in message
ng.com...
http://tinypic.com/r/2l9r3ms/5

Sorry about doing it as an link but my photo page is acting weird and so
was outlook

Little devil has taken over my spot

What a sweetie!

Jill

cybercat May 11th 09 12:08 AM

Inroducing the furball

"Matthew" wrote in message
ng.com...
http://tinypic.com/r/2l9r3ms/5

Pretty baby!

---MIKE--- May 11th 09 12:11 AM

Inroducing the furball

Jammer looks just like Amber. The color and white points are the same.

---MIKE---
In the White Mountains of New Hampshire
(44° 15' N - Elevation 1580')

Jofirey May 11th 09 12:53 AM

Inroducing the furball

"Matthew" wrote in message
ng.com...
http://tinypic.com/r/2l9r3ms/5

Sorry about doing it as an link but my photo page is acting weird
and so was outlook

Little devil has taken over my spot

And he looks willing to fight you for it!

Gorgeous, I love the way his name has evolved.

Jo

Marina May 11th 09 04:18 AM

Inroducing the furball

Matthew wrote:
http://tinypic.com/r/2l9r3ms/5

Sorry about doing it as an link but my photo page is acting weird and so was
outlook

Little devil has taken over my spot

He's gorgeous, and he obviously owns the place.

--
Marina, Miranda and Caliban.
In loving memory of Frank and Nikki.

Granby May 11th 09 05:20 AM

Inroducing the furball

Awwww poor itty bitty you, that big mean old cat pushes you right out of
your bed. Cute kitty and I bet Jammers will be he boss before long.

[email protected] May 11th 09 07:15 AM

Inroducing the furball

In rec.pets.cats.anecdotes Marina wrote:

Matthew wrote:

http://tinypic.com/r/2l9r3ms/5

He's gorgeous, and he obviously owns the place.

Male kittens seem to have perfected that "Yes, I do own the world,
thank you," expression. I was thinking the same thing when I saw the
picture.

--
Joyce ^..^

Karla May 12th 09 01:55 AM

Inroducing the furball

"Matthew" wrote in message
ng.com...
http://tinypic.com/r/2l9r3ms/5

Sorry about doing it as an link but my photo page is acting weird and so
was outlook

Little devil has taken over my spot

He is the cutest! I am so in love with him, I do believe I covet your
kitten.
Karla