CatBanter

-   -   Pet Costumes (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=113579)

[email protected] October 2nd 17 08:44 PM

Pet Costumes

On Tuesday, October 22, 2002 at 7:21:38 PM UTC+1, TJ and The Dust wrote:
http://www.azstarnet.com/star/today/...ostumescp.html

(this link is from my daily paper. it may not work when they post tomorrows
paper so if you can't get it tomorrow and want to see, let me know and I can
post the link from the archive)

Kody wouldn't stand for this, no way. Although, I could see Fluffy in the
caterpillar costume! ;)

Look at the cat dressed as a king! Like we need to give our furry masters
THAT kind of power.
The one they've dolled up like Eeyore does not look too happy at all.

TJ

We have a great selection of costumes that are always being added to...check out www.petcostumes.shop :-)

Joe W Dee October 3rd 17 12:18 AM

Pet Costumes

On Mon, 02 Oct 2017 15:44:26 -0400, wrote
(in ):

On Tuesday, October 22, 2002 at 7:21:38 PM UTC+1, TJ and The Dust wrote:
http://www.....html

TJ

We have a great selection of costumes that are always being added to...check
out www.... :-)

IMHO costumes don't belong on pets. Not pets that anyone cares about, anyway.

--
Joe W Dee
Remember: It is To Laugh

Joy[_3_] October 3rd 17 01:42 AM

Pet Costumes

On 10/2/2017 4:18 PM, Joe W Dee wrote:
On Mon, 02 Oct 2017 15:44:26 -0400, wrote
(in ):

On Tuesday, October 22, 2002 at 7:21:38 PM UTC+1, TJ and The Dust wrote:
http://www.....html

TJ

We have a great selection of costumes that are always being added to...check
out www.... :-)

IMHO costumes don't belong on pets. Not pets that anyone cares about, anyway.

Some pets like costumes. My sister had a Golden Retriever that liked
nothing better than being dressed up. Most pets don't like it. I would
never try putting a costume on a cat, although some of them might like
it too.

Tigger[_2_] October 4th 17 02:33 AM

Pet Costumes

Joy wrote:
On 10/2/2017 4:18 PM, Joe W Dee wrote:
On Mon, 02 Oct 2017 15:44:26 -0400, wrote
On Tuesday, October 22, 2002 at 7:21:38 PM UTC+1, TJ and The Dust wrote:
http://www.....html

We have a great selection of costumes that are always being added
to...check
out www.... :-)

IMHO costumes don't belong on pets. Not pets that anyone cares about,
anyway.

Some pets like costumes. My sister had a Golden Retriever that liked
nothing better than being dressed up. Most pets don't like it. I would
never try putting a costume on a cat, although some of them might like it
too.

Cat costumes are more expensive than dog costumes since they come with
antiseptic and bandages.

Joy[_3_] October 4th 17 06:30 AM

Pet Costumes

wrote:
http://www.....html

We have a great selection of costumes that are always being added
to...check
out www.... :-)

IMHO costumes don't belong on pets. Not pets that anyone cares about,
anyway.

Some pets like costumes.Â* My sister had a Golden Retriever that liked
nothing better than being dressed up.Â* Most pets don't like it.Â* I would
never try putting a costume on a cat, although some of them might like it
too.

Cat costumes are more expensive than dog costumes since they come with
antiseptic and bandages.

LOL! As they should.

jmcquown[_2_] October 4th 17 10:06 PM

Pet Costumes

On 10/2/2017 3:44 PM, wrote:
On Tuesday, October 22, 2002 at 7:21:38 PM UTC+1, TJ and The Dust wrote:
http://www.azstarnet.com/star/today/...ostumescp.html

(this link is from my daily paper. it may not work when they post tomorrows
paper so if you can't get it tomorrow and want to see, let me know and I can
post the link from the archive)

Kody wouldn't stand for this, no way. Although, I could see Fluffy in the
caterpillar costume! ;)

Look at the cat dressed as a king! Like we need to give our furry masters
THAT kind of power.
The one they've dolled up like Eeyore does not look too happy at all.

TJ

We have a great selection of costumes that are always being added to...check out www.petcostumes.shop :-)

Yet another Google Groups SPAMMER. Notice they're replying to a 15 year
old post. Trying to drum up business.

Jill

jmcquown[_2_] October 5th 17 01:38 AM

Pet Costumes

wrote:
http://www.....html

We have a great selection of costumes that are always being added
to...check
out www.... :-)

IMHO costumes don't belong on pets. Not pets that anyone cares about,
anyway.

Some pets like costumes.Â* My sister had a Golden Retriever that liked
nothing better than being dressed up.Â* Most pets don't like it.Â* I would
never try putting a costume on a cat, although some of them might like it
too.

Cat costumes are more expensive than dog costumes since they come with
antiseptic and bandages.

Or perhaps pet nail-caps! (can't figure out how anyone would put fake
fingernails on cats)

Jill